Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please clear your inbox. Thanks! :D

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Do I hear the tinkling sounds of a possible webmaster in the works???? ;)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thankfully that part has been taken care of. Its now simply a domain issue. We're almost there.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thankfully that part has been taken care of. Its now simply a domain issue. We're almost there.
Thanks for the response! I hope the consequences of the disruption are not severe for MST. All the best!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be easily resolved... you should just be able to transfer the domain to the correct IP and in less than 24hrs be good to go on a global scale. Thats what it looked like from the start! :)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Should be easily resolved... you should just be able to transfer the domain to the correct IP and in less than 24hrs be good to go on a global scale. Thats what it looked like from the start! :)
Key word "should". Unfortunately dead men can't transfer anything and that's the hold up. Thanks for the input but you dont have all of the facts.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Key word "should". Unfortunately dead men can't transfer anything and that's the hold up. Thanks for the input but you dont have all of the facts.
Right on.. I know the story.

I apologize for trying to steer you in the right direction.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Right on.. I know the story.

I apologize for trying to steer you in the right direction.
Dont get me wrong man, I truly appreciate the help. Unortunately the situation isn't the best case scenerio for turn around time.