• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
someone didn't pay the bill, lol.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
someone didn't pay the bill, lol.
I am all too aware of the site being down and I wish it was as simple as an unpaid bill. LOL

Unfortunately we experienced the unexpected death of a webmaster which has put us in a pickle. I ask everyone to be patient with us as we work through this sensitive issue.

Thanks!

-Matt

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
That really sucks Matt, my prayers go out to the family.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, sorry, Matt. That's awful. Actually, sorry I posted this thread. :(

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Very sorry to hear, my prayers are with you guys!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
As Am i. . . I hope all is well and remember death is only hard for those that are left behind. . .He's in a better place but my prayers and thoughts are with you guys

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Edited

Sorry to hear, didn't read your post the first time, didn't realize it was so serious, apologies for the joke made earlier

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
MST will survive. Solid products. Solid company.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone. Like benj851 mentioned MST will survive and its only a minor inconvenience in light of the circumstances. My concern is with his family as their feelings can't be fixed like a website or server.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
thanks for understanding the sensitivity of the situation everyone.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that Matt... as always if there's anything I can do to help just let me know.

S

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the troubles MST. From the looks of it, it looks like your DNS names are registered to the right IP. Just thought I would drop that in as to maybe help a bit.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
I can help out with some HTML, XHTML and CSS if needed, although I'm self-taught and definitely not a professional at it by any means.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw this thread now. Had absolutely no clue about the details. My heartfelt condolences to his family. I wish MST all the best!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
We have someone working on the issue right now and it will be handled very soon. Thanks for your understanding and I hope that his family gets to see this thread and all the support you all have given for them.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Its back onlline....with Ragnarok Ultra in the inventory.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well dammit, post the ingredients for those of us who can't see it right now (on my phone).

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Well dammit, post the ingredients for those of us who can't see it right now (on my phone).
Hey I buy and use the the hell out of the products and thats it :twak: sucks to have a device that cant handle flash huh......leave the tech stuff to Matt or CT besides it wont let me copy or paste it from the site.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the mst stuff doesn't make you smarter, is that what you're saying? :p

Just kidding, man, I wondered if you would be able to cut and paste from flash. Figures. Thanks anyway.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
So the mst stuff doesn't make you smarter, is that what you're saying? :p

Just kidding, man, I wondered if you would be able to cut and paste from flash. Figures. Thanks anyway.
Smarter, I doubt anything will help me get smarter :) tried the cut and paste and it wouldnt let me.