How long does it take to receive samples

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.13%

How long does it take to receive samples

I filled out the form on your site over 2 months ago and I still havn't received
    any samples and I have been wanting to try a few of your products because
    of the great reveiws on this forum of your companies products. Any idea when
    samples will be shipped out. I spend a great deal of money on supplements so if I can get a sample of a product and it works for me I definately purchase it.
    I hope a rep can look into this for me. Thank you in advance.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

bump for me too
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  263 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.2%

PM CTDEUCE he should be able to take care of it for you.
    •   

4. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

you have to allow at least 3-6 weeks for delivery....but if it's been over 8, then something clearly is wrong. PM me your info and I will find out for you. We put a delivery confirmation on everything that leaves the warehouse so if you requested samples and they didnt reach your door....I can tell you why.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I filled out the form on your site over 2 months ago and I still havn't received
    any samples and I have been wanting to try a few of your products because
    of the great reveiws on this forum of your companies products. Any idea when
    samples will be shipped out. I spend a great deal of money on supplements so if I can get a sample of a product and it works for me I definately purchase it.
    I hope a rep can look into this for me. Thank you in advance.
    First off thanks for your interest! If none of the below points apply then please PM or email me your full name and email address and I'll look into it for you immediately.

We do ask that you allow 3-6 weeks for delivery because we receive an over abundance of samples requests daily. If it has been over 6 weeks then there may have been an issue and there are a few reasons that you may not have received samples.

1. If for some reason you have recieved samples in th recent past because all duplicates go to the end of the line to give everyone a fair chance.

2. If multiple samples request forms were filled out in different peoples names going to the same address we delete those.

3. If you are under 18

4. Many times the address comes through incomplete. If for some reason this happens we email you asking for your complete addy. If you don't email us back you go to the end of the line until we receive your complete addy.

Lastly.... Please Do not PM or email me or the Deuce for samples. The request has to come throught the website or it will be deleted. This is so we have all of the info we require.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    First off thanks for your interest! If none of the below points apply then please PM or email me your full name and email address and I'll look into it for you immediately.

We do ask that you allow 3-6 weeks for delivery because we receive an over abundance of samples requests daily. If it has been over 6 weeks then there may have been an issue and there are a few reasons that you may not have received samples.

1. If for some reason you have recieved samples in th recent past because all duplicates go to the end of the line to give everyone a fair chance.

2. If multiple samples request forms were filled out in different peoples names going to the same address we delete those.

3. If you are under 18

4. Many times the address comes through incomplete. If for some reason this happens we email you asking for your complete addy. If you don't email us back you go to the end of the line until we receive your complete addy.

Lastly.... Please Do not PM or email me or the Deuce for samples. The request has to come throught the website or it will be deleted. This is so we have all of the info we require.
    #2 is my case, but it is because my room mates all requested them and we all live in a 4 bedroom apartment, hence the need for the same address...

- Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ask and you shall receive!
    By Dizmal in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 12:57 AM
  2. Still didn't receive Aspire36 Samples
    By Ubiyca in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 02:40 PM
  3. If you receive the newsletter form AM, please let me know.
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 06:40 PM