Citruvol-XS stacking with CRE-02

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
i just bought these two i want know the best way to take them and do i take them on my off days too?

CRE-02 120min before gym time
Citruvol 60 min before gym time.
also was thinking of taking Battle fuel with CRE-02 in DEC what say you?

DEC stack
CRE-02
Battle fuel
OT muti
Flex
omega fish oil
Combat protein
ZMK

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
i just bought these two i want know the best way to take them and do i take them on my off days too?

CRE-02 120min before gym time
Citruvol 60 min before gym time.
also was thinking of taking Battle fuel with CRE-02 in DEC what say you?

DEC stack
CRE-02
Battle fuel
OT muti
Flex
omega fish oil
Combat protein
ZMK
I think you have it laid out well. The time frame is just about perfect. You could give the Citruvol-XS another 15 minutes or so pre-workout if you have slow digestion but it looks good. For best results I recommend taking them on your off days. (at least CRE-02)

You December stack looks good. I of course would rather see you use a better multi vitamin like MVP-365 though. ;)

All of the other supps are completely compatible with CRE-02. I think NitroCeps would sure be a good addition to that stack too. (shameless I know...) I think you can also find a better test booster and protein for less money if you look around.

Thanks for the purchase and support! :D

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I think you have it laid out well. The time frame is just about perfect. You could give the Citruvol-XS another 15 minutes or so pre-workout if you have slow digestion but it looks good. For best results I recommend taking them on your off days. (at least CRE-02)

You December stack looks good. I of course would rather see you use a better multi vitamin like MVP-365 though. ;)

All of the other supps are completely compatible with CRE-02. I think NitroCeps would sure be a good addition to that stack too. (shameless I know...) I think you can also find a better test booster and protein for less money if you look around.

I am getting NitroCeps when it comes out!!! From the little that I read it will go nice with my CRE-02!!!!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I am getting NitroCeps when it comes out!!! From the little that I read it will go nice with my CRE-02!!!!
I can tell you from first hand experience that CRE-02 and NitroCeps are perfect stacked! Sick I tell ya!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I will comment on this VERY shortly :nana:

Oh I'm sure you'll let us know, just when I thought citruvol+cre02 was the ultimate combo Nitroceps comes along. BTW its good that citruvol is getting more attention, MST's most underated supplement hands down!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established

Good info Matt and thanks for recommending the BCAA's by myogenix when I talked to you last time, works great.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
me so happy I got my Citruvol-XS and CRE-02 yes I going to to log this ~!~ starting on sat! I can not wait to see how this all works!

Citruvol
CRE-02
Combat
Orange Triad
Flex
omega

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
have fun with your run bud.
I am going to my buddy is taking CRE-02 now and he is loving it!

Can not wait!!!!! can I take Cre-02, Citruvol and Cordygen-VO2?

I want to use it for my DEC stack

DEC stack
CRE-02
Battle fuel
MVP 365
Flex
omega fish oil
Combat protein
ZMK

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
you can definitely use all 3 products without an issue. the only thing you may have to do is adjust your dosing of each product for your optimal use.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
you can definitely use all 3 products without an issue. the only thing you may have to do is adjust your dosing of each product for your optimal use.
Thanks I should of read the CRE-02 bottle a little closer!!! it says righ on it I just missed it!!!! Thank you.... Do you have a time frame on Nitroceps I would to have it for my DEC stack.. I think the wife is going to leave me!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks I should of read the CRE-02 bottle a little closer!!! it says righ on it I just missed it!!!! Thank you.... Do you have a time frame on Nitroceps I would to have it for my DEC stack.. I think the wife is going to leave me!
my personal nitroceps already got here :nana:

sorry...lol I had to. Its only a beta anyway so dont be TOO envious ;).

Not too much longer on it now though. I dont have an EXACT date for you....but it's coming very soon!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established

Not too much longer on it now though. I dont have an EXACT date for you....but it's coming very soon!
Beta huh.....let me know how you like it.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established

Brb.... going over to Chuck's house to make a five-finger discount purchase.....

:afro:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established

No need for that come on man... I need it like I need my wife love

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
me so happy I got my Citruvol-XS and CRE-02 yes I going to to log this ~!~ starting on sat! I can not wait to see how this all works!

Citruvol
CRE-02
Combat
Orange Triad
Flex
omega
If you're taking orange triad, there's no need for animal flex, totally redundant.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
If you're taking orange triad, there's no need for animal flex, totally redundant.
I understand what you are saying everyone is telling me that but I just think Flex give me more for joint then what Orange triad can offer I do not think you stuff all that in one pill! this is my secound bottle of ot and I will be changing to MVP 365 after I am done!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A serving of orange triad is 6 whopping pills. Trust me, there's room in there. Too much is not good, not only is it a waste of money, but your body has to process it too.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
A serving of orange triad is 6 whopping pills. Trust me, there's room in there. Too much is not good, not only is it a waste of money, but your body has to process it too.
Yes you a correct once more but I only take 3 not 6 also I just used OT with out Flex for a 30 days and my shoulder and knee hurt like a some shot me!! so Flex is must OT is out MVp in my friend!

1. am
2. noon
3. night time..

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I think you're really going to enjoy Mvp buddy!