Ironman stack!?!?!

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.21%

Ironman stack!?!?!

Anyone tried the ironman stack? Curious on the feedback....I know its expensive but prob well worth it. How long would this stack last you? I haven't tried any millenium products other than vmp/zmk but have read a ton of great reviews on all the products listed in the stack. Thanks

OH btw. Just went to the millenium website.....one word.....great site. I also put in for almost every free sample they had haha. This stuff HAS to be great considering how much they are giving away for free. Anyway, looking forward to it and hopefully trying this stack out in the future. Just curious if anyone has done it and has feedback....my search results came back a zero.

2. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

its certainly not a cheap stack...but the results you'll gain won't be gained from being cheap with other stacks either .

I cant wait to see user feedback on this thread
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.21%

Hey CT,
    What protocol would you recomend for this stack (when to take what and how many)?

If i just did the Cre-02 and Citrovol XS together how should I take those and when?

Thanks
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Hey CT,
    What protocol would you recomend for this stack (when to take what and how many)?

If i just did the Cre-02 and Citrovol XS together how should I take those and when?

Thanks
    Depending on bodyweight I would recommend taking 3 CRE-02 120 minutes pre-workout and 4 Citruvol-XS about 30-60 minutes pre-workout. You can certainly take them together if its easier but I recommend getting the CRE-02 in you at least 90-120 minutes before training. If you are over 200 pounds you can experiment with 4 caps of CRE-02.

check you PM's.... the stack just got little cheaper....
  5. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    check you PM's.... the stack just got little cheaper....
    I love when he does that

ps - on the topic of 4 pills, I totally concur. I switched to 4 a few months back and it has shown a huge difference (I am around 235lbs)
    www.millenniumsport.net
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.21%

Wow thanks millenium 1 I think I can definately afford this stack now! Thanks so much to both you & CT for the stack suggestions! Now I feel compelled to run a log for this great looking stack! Looking forward to trying these products out & whatch for the upcoming log! Thanks again guys
  7. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%

Wow thanks millenium 1 I think I can definately afford this stack now! Thanks so much to both you & CT for the stack suggestions! Now I feel compelled to run a log for this great looking stack! Looking forward to trying these products out & whatch for the upcoming log! Thanks again guys
    post a link to the log in here if you can so everyone can get to it with easy access!! Thanks so much bud.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.21%

Hey CT, I def will. Just trying to get my stack lined out. thinking about adding sum T-boosting from pp TRS stack and maybe sum usp ap. Hey is there any way I could switch out the cordygen5 for the new ultra VO2 in the ironman stack and if so what would the price difference entail? Millenium is there any way I could do this? The ironman stack is already at a great price but if I added them to my car separately it is more expensive. Thanks again guys and can't wait to try these products out.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey CT, I def will. Just trying to get my stack lined out. thinking about adding sum T-boosting from pp TRS stack and maybe sum usp ap. Hey is there any way I could switch out the cordygen5 for the new ultra VO2 in the ironman stack and if so what would the price difference entail? Millenium is there any way I could do this? The ironman stack is already at a great price but if I added them to my car separately it is more expensive. Thanks again guys and can't wait to try these products out.
    Sure you can! All you have to do is order up the IronMan Stack and specify in the comments box that you would like to switch the C5 for the C-VO2 ULTRA and we'll take care of the rest. The price difference (before coupon code) would be an additional $18. $176.99 compared to $194.99.

In my opinion I prefer the C5 in this stack as you get plenty of additional cordyceps with the Citruvol-XS and CRE-02. Adding C-VO2 ULTRA could be overkill unless you reduce the dose slightly. (1-2 caps)

You are going to love this stack!!!!!!!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.21%

Thanks a bunch millenium. Well I will follow your recomendations then and stick with the C5. I know I can't wait to try it out. I have increased strenght/endurance just thinking about this whole stack . Stay tuned guys. I am gonna be very busy with school and everything in the next few months.....applying to pharmacy/dental school as well so hopefully I can get this up and running and do this stack some justice. Ill will keep yall posted as soon as I get everything.
  11. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%

I have increased strenght/endurance just thinking about this whole stack . .
    the sick part is that I believe you
    www.millenniumsport.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST Ironman Stack + Goodies Log Unsponsored
    By 350zTT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 07:31 PM
  2. DC calls out Ironman
    By Beelzebub in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-24-2006, 03:46 PM
  3. Watch the Ironman Live
    By Beowulf in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 09:44 PM
  4. Anyone going to the IRONMAN, read this...
    By OVRT in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2004, 08:44 PM