Subweevil's Quick Mycogreen Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Subweevil's Quick Mycogreen Review

  1. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    Subweevil's Quick Mycogreen Review


    Hey guys, just figured I'd post up a quick review of this product. This is like the title says, just a quick review that will get updated like once or twice per week, whenever I get time.

    Got it delivered yesterday, and dosed it before work. The taste was a very mild kinda spearamint, and despite hating spearamint, it didn't bother me in the least. No bad burps or gas to report, so that's a plus. Caps where easy to get down. Nothing bad to report at all. Lots of sickness/colds popping up now in my area, so I guess it's good that this came when it did. I'm going to dose 3 caps every 12 hours, so we'll see how that goes. Very happy with the price of the product, used a 50% off coupon and the way I was treated by MST. I could easily see this being a staple of mine, along with MVP 365, which I also love. Not sure when I may see the results, if any, manifest, but it seems like good preventative stuff, so I'm not worried, and it's a very cheap stack as well, so that helps. All the ingredients look solid, and in decent amounts.

  2. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11113

    Reputation

    Nice concise review. Is this on NP yet?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  3. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Hey guys, just figured I'd post up a quick review of this product. This is like the title says, just a quick review that will get updated like once or twice per week, whenever I get time.

    Got it delivered yesterday, and dosed it before work. The taste was a very mild kinda spearamint, and despite hating spearamint, it didn't bother me in the least. No bad burps or gas to report, so that's a plus. Caps where easy to get down. Nothing bad to report at all. Lots of sickness/colds popping up now in my area, so I guess it's good that this came when it did. I'm going to dose 3 caps every 12 hours, so we'll see how that goes. Very happy with the price of the product, used a 50% off coupon and the way I was treated by MST. I could easily see this being a staple of mine, along with MVP 365, which I also love. Not sure when I may see the results, if any, manifest, but it seems like good preventative stuff, so I'm not worried, and it's a very cheap stack as well, so that helps. All the ingredients look solid, and in decent amounts.
    Great mini review George! Thanks for the feedback. Let us know how things are going periodically if you get a chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Nice concise review. Is this on NP yet?
    So far MycoGreen is an MST and retail exclusive sku and people will have to buy it from us direct or visit their local retailer.
    •   
       

  4. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    thanks for the review good sir! Good to know things are working well in the middle of the state
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  5. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    Thanks guys!! Just really busy right now, so I figured I'd throw this up real quick. Seems like something good to add to the everyday staples. Sorry to not be super detailed, but pressed for time, and have only dose it like twice now.
  6. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    Well, been using Mycogreen now for well over a week, and am happy to report all is well, including me. I am not sick, unlike nearly everyone else at work, along with my fiancee. Now, I normally don't get sick, unless it's bronchitis, due to asthma, so it may be just a coincidence, but it could also be the Mycogreen. I seem to have less "gas" than normal, and a bit more energy. I'm currently dosing 2 and 2, morning and night. Even though I love my veggies, this supp makes sense to me, and I can see myself including it in my daily regimen, along with MVP-365. On a side note about MVP-365, it's great taht it has p-5-p, vs straight b6, far easier on the liver in larger doses. I'll try and update again in another week.
  7. E J
    E J is offline
    New Member
    E J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    280

    Reputation

    Sounds Great!

    I can see the MVP + ZMK + MG becoming a staple, I hope it gets to nutra as a stack, I see they don't carry it yet and at MST's website it's a bit expensive so I guess I'll have to wait. Also looking forward to the new Rag Ultra!!!

    Seems like MST is doing great, congrats to you huys for these quality products!!!!
  8. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by E J View Post
    Sounds Great!

    I can see the MVP + ZMK + MG becoming a staple, I hope it gets to nutra as a stack, I see they don't carry it yet and at MST's website it's a bit expensive so I guess I'll have to wait. Also looking forward to the new Rag Ultra!!!

    Seems like MST is doing great, congrats to you huys for these quality products!!!!
    Make sure to sign up for our mailing list and you'll get "GREAT" coupon codes for products at the website to make that price on point!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  9. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19725

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post

    So far MycoGreen is an MST and retail exclusive sku and people will have to buy it from us direct or visit their local retailer.
    Quote Originally Posted by E J View Post

    I can see the MVP + ZMK + MG becoming a staple, I hope it gets to nutra as a stack,...
    I Hope this comes to NP too. Would love to make this a staple of mine w/ mvp-365 and ZMK.

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Make sure to sign up for our mailing list and you'll get "GREAT" coupon codes for products at the website to make that price on point!

    I'm going to sign now cause i really wanna try this. Hopefully the coupons come soon haha.


    EDIT: Just tried to sign up and when i clicked submit it would say " could not connect to DB" in the box you write your e-mail adress in. Let me know if you find something wrong withthe site. If i don't hear back from you i'll just try again later.
  10. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    the form seems to be in working order. PM me your information and I will forward it along to get you all signed up.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  11. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    You guys can't go wrong with this stuff, good staple. The company also has great customer service!!
  12. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    Quick update again. Still using this good stuff, and I'm going to continue using it. Been sick for a bit now, but I'm excited I got the flu, first time in like over 9 yrs. I've gotten it. I'm excited because I always get bronchitis instead, and I have asthma as well, so it double sucks. Flu only lasted for like a day, as I kick things crazy quick. However, this sinus thing is a different story. I've been dosiing 2 before work, and 2 after work, so far, seems ot be helping everything out. On workout days, I take may take a pre and post dose, but I always take a post dose. I ahve noticed over the course of some time form using it less soreness/DOMS the morning after a workout, and I'll have to keep an eye on this to see if it's because I'm just getting back on a schedule again or if it is indeed the Mycogreen helping me out. I honestly think it's a bit of both. I'm dieting now, so I consider this stuff a staple.
  13. Advanced Member
    edvanp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    49
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    462

    Reputation

    I just received a boat load of samples (thanks guys!) and the Mycogreen has me excited. I'm going to buy me a bottle and give me a shot. I like the underlying minty green taste!
  14. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I ahve noticed over the course of some time form using it less soreness/DOMS the morning after a workout, and I'll have to keep an eye on this to see if it's because I'm just getting back on a schedule again or if it is indeed the Mycogreen helping me out. I honestly think it's a bit of both. I'm dieting now, so I consider this stuff a staple.
    I noticed the same thing about halfway through my first bottle. Recovery was bolstered a ton and I couldnt put my finger on why right away and then I went to take my dose and laughed.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  15. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    I just received a boat load of samples (thanks guys!) and the Mycogreen has me excited. I'm going to buy me a bottle and give me a shot. I like the underlying minty green taste!
    I love that minty taste

    Glad to see you enjoyed the samples!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  16. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    Nice man, the feedback helps to confirm what I was thinkin'. Just in the process of ordering another bottle or 2.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. quick CC Review.....
    By rescue163 in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 05:33 PM
  2. Quick review of MST's MVP
    By subweevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 01:09 PM
  3. Subweevil's Quick Intra Aid Review
    By subweevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 06:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in