MAN! Talk about service!

  1. Talking MAN! Talk about service!


    I ordered all the samples tuesday and got them in today. This is by far the fastest samples i've ever gotten! trying em out today! THX guys!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pistolgripump View Post
    I ordered all the samples tuesday and got them in today. This is by far the fastest samples i've ever gotten! trying em out today! THX guys!
    anytime bud...glad to hear you're happy
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  3. loved the products too ...really seemed to take my workout to the next level
    •   
       


  4. Can you be a bit more detailed with the review?
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolgripump View Post
    loved the products too ...really seemed to take my workout to the next level

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Can you be a bit more detailed with the review?
    I agree....i'd love to hear some feedback if you have some
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  6. Quote Originally Posted by pistolgripump View Post
    I ordered all the samples tuesday and got them in today. This is by far the fastest samples i've ever gotten! trying em out today! THX guys!
    Your Thread title sums it up, Matt is one of the best, period !!!

    BTW, what samples did and get and please share the review.

  7. will do guys i've got a couple more to try with todays workout and i'll get that write up

  8. yea got mine in a day!super fast,that kick a@@!going to try mine this week. Thanks for the samples

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pistolgripump View Post
    will do guys i've got a couple more to try with todays workout and i'll get that write up
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyjuice View Post
    yea got mine in a day!super fast,that kick a@@!going to try mine this week. Thanks for the samples
    Yep, Matt does it the way it should be done! Make sure you guys post your reviews on your samples, user feedback is always a great thing to have!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Let us talk BBQ's!
    By DAdams91982 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 09:23 PM
  2. In this they talk about DIM.
    By pmgamer18 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 07:58 PM
  3. Smart Talk and Girly Talk on the Campaign Trail
    By MaynardMeek in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 12:56 PM
Log in
Log in