Problems Taking ZMK

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else having difficulty swallowing these pills? :( I love taking these and will continue but man... damn near choking on these things.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else having difficulty swallowing these pills? :( I love taking these and will continue but man... damn near choking on these things.
friend of mine has problem taking pills too, i told him to take a deep breath, open up his throat and swallow, seems to work for him. i'm sure theres a joke somewhere in that last statement.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
try a healthfood shop , usually sell crushers or something to cut the pills in half

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
All the new bottles should be V-Caps (My last 2 were). I'm not sure they are producing the tablets anymore. Also the V-Caps work better if you can believe it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
How long have you had the bottle you're speaking of? A lot of people expressed this issue with the first version that was not a veggie cap....but we've switched over months and months ago now and nowhere should still be retailing the old version.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
How long have you had the bottle you're speaking of? A lot of people expressed this issue with the first version that was not a veggie cap....but we've switched over months and months ago now and nowhere should still be retailing the old version.
This just made my day... Re upping today so I will choke down these last tablets and hold out for the v-caps.

One a side note, I used to wake up and lay in bed for like 15 minutes before I felt like getting up. Now I can just get up immediately. Could this be attributed to the ZMK?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
This just made my day... Re upping today so I will choke down these last tablets and hold out for the v-caps.

One a side note, I used to wake up and lay in bed for like 15 minutes before I felt like getting up. Now I can just get up immediately. Could this be attributed to the ZMK?
very possible. Your body will function a GREAT deal better with the proper vitamin and mineral supplementation, which could be making you less sluggish upon waking :)