Citruvol xs is potent

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Matt was kind enough to give me some samples of Citruvol xs when I ordered more Cre-02, yikes this stuff is super potent for only 2 grams of citrul-malate.

MST must stop making kick ass products because my bank account doesnt like it!!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Matt was kind enough to give me some samples of Citruvol xs when I ordered more Cre-02, yikes this stuff is super potent for only 2 grams of citrul-malate.

MST must stop making kick ass products because my bank account doesnt like it!!!!
MST is one of fav companies, Citruvol is LEGITTTTTTTTTTTT, stack it with ragnarok and you are in for a ride.:147::bling:

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Im planning on stacking it with Cre-02, but I tell you I'm digging the profound effects from this alone, I might have to ask Matt or CT to trade out one of my unopened bottles of Cre-02 that I just got from MST and swap it for some citruvol 'cause this stuff is really that good.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the praise fella's!

Citruvol is really a great product and one that doesn't get much "play" compared to a lot of other stuff MST has put out. I'm glad to see it's getting some respect :)

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the praise fella's!

Citruvol is really a great product and one that doesn't get much "play" compared to a lot of other stuff MST has put out. I'm glad to see it's getting some respect :)
This is my new favorite product, my body responded to it so well. Do not underestimate this product.