Samples!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. hey, any chacnces of getting some samples down in OZ. i tried filling out the form on your site and i keep getting "sorry there was a failure sending your request"

    thanks
    James


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    I got my samples too and what a nice surprise! I just wish they'd sent a sample of Somnidren GH as this is what I'm interested in buying. Oh well...gotta give those Cordyceps energy pills a try ;-)
    Sorry man Somnidren-GH samples are out of stock but will be available again in about 7-10 days. I'm glad you got your sample kits though.

    Thanks!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by OZjames007 View Post
    hey, any chacnces of getting some samples down in OZ. i tried filling out the form on your site and i keep getting "sorry there was a failure sending your request"

    thanks
    James
    Lately we haven't really been shipping free samples to Australia due to high shipping costs but if you don't mind chipping in on the shipping we'd be happy to send samples.

  4. hey after all its for my benefit.. what am i looking at for shipping?. Us australians are used to getting raped for shipping (cars, computers, tv, you name it we pay nearly double!!!)

  5. Thanks - I'm a little concerned about Nutra's stock on some of your products - many say 3 left, 8 left, etc... Hopefully they will be fully stocked in the next week or so!

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    you're going to love the products for sure....and once that sale hits, you're going to love Mvp/Zmk as well
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jaidmaster View Post
    Thanks - I'm a little concerned about Nutra's stock on some of your products - many say 3 left, 8 left, etc... Hopefully they will be fully stocked in the next week or so!
    They actually just placed an order to our warehouse so you should be good to go brother
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  7. Thanks


    Got my samples the other day..took a while but well worth it got a sample of everything except the new nitroceps.

    Thanks again..

  8. Man, that was quick! Put in for samples last Tues. got them today (Sat.). Awesome service. Now I can decide in time for the New Years sale! Also got a Dec coupon in there from MST.
    Thanks guys!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jaidmaster View Post
    Man, that was quick! Put in for samples last Tues. got them today (Sat.). Awesome service. Now I can decide in time for the New Years sale! Also got a Dec coupon in there from MST.
    Thanks guys!
    glad to see you're happy with the package
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  10. Awesome sample pack. I've been going through them one at a time. Just a few quick observations:
    Cordyceps - noticed faster recovery time between sets - very nice!
    Cre O2 - very hard and pumped after shoulder/upper back workout
    RagNorok - I usually workout in the evening after work (so avoid stims), but changed this to workout on Sunday during the day to try this. Very good workout!
    Citruvol - blew through my deadlifts, good mornings and hanging leg raises quicker than usual.

    Anyway, I ended up spending a large portion of my New Year sale budget on MST. MVPx2, ZMK, Rag Caff-Freex2, Citruvol, C5...

    Wish there had been a Somnidren sample, but can't complain.
    Thanks again!

  11. I would just like to say Thank you for the samples!
    Im looking forward to trying them in the upcomming months. Particularly the RagNOrok.
    Best,
    A.

  12. I never received my samples Should I go back online and reorder some?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jaidmaster View Post
    Awesome sample pack. I've been going through them one at a time. Just a few quick observations:
    Cordyceps - noticed faster recovery time between sets - very nice!
    Cre O2 - very hard and pumped after shoulder/upper back workout
    RagNorok - I usually workout in the evening after work (so avoid stims), but changed this to workout on Sunday during the day to try this. Very good workout!
    Citruvol - blew through my deadlifts, good mornings and hanging leg raises quicker than usual.

    Anyway, I ended up spending a large portion of my New Year sale budget on MST. MVPx2, ZMK, Rag Caff-Freex2, Citruvol, C5...
    !
    Awesome little reviews and AWESOME new years buys buddy. Thanks so much for the support! Let us know how full bottles work for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Antigravity View Post
    I would just like to say Thank you for the samples!
    Im looking forward to trying them in the upcomming months. Particularly the RagNOrok.
    Best,
    A.
    We can't wait to hear what you think A!

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I never received my samples Should I go back online and reorder some?
    Please email support at millenniumsport.net to talk about the issue. There is a confirmation number and tracking on each and every sample package that leaves our warehouse...so he'll surely know what happened with your package.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Awesome little reviews and AWESOME new years buys buddy. Thanks so much for the support! Let us know how full bottles work for you


    We can't wait to hear what you think A!


    Please email support at millenniumsport.net to talk about the issue. There is a confirmation number and tracking on each and every sample package that leaves our warehouse...so he'll surely know what happened with your package.

    Coolio
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  15. can you get new samples, if you havent asked for samples in 1plus years? And moved to a new location?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I never received my samples Should I go back online and reorder some?
    Ditto.

  17. Sorry we missed these fellas, please go to the mst site and click for the samples, if you wait about 1.5-2wks we will have the updated somnidren (more potent), and we can get you squared away. Again sincere apologies and we do not want to overlook anyone, but the sample request list is rather large (which we love it that ppl are anxious to try our solid lineup of prodz)

  18. Thank you for the sample of Somnidren GH! Does it mean that the new, "more potent" formula has not been released yet? Will it still be the citrus flavor and will it be at NutraPlanet soon? Thank you!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Sorry we missed these fellas, please go to the mst site and click for the samples, if you wait about 1.5-2wks we will have the updated somnidren (more potent), and we can get you squared away. Again sincere apologies and we do not want to overlook anyone, but the sample request list is rather large (which we love it that ppl are anxious to try our solid lineup of prodz)
    it's cool just really like to sample flavored products before i buy. Too many times supps have been undrinkable.

    Tried applying for samples again and i get an error notice. I guess i'll attempt again tomorrow and maybe it'll be fixed.

    BTW i love Your Mycogreen and ZMK!!! Can't wait till i can sample SomnidrenGH!!

  20. I'm really interested in trying NitroCeps so I went to the website and tried to order a sample but got an error message.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    it's cool just really like to sample flavored products before i buy. Too many times supps have been undrinkable.

    Tried applying for samples again and i get an error notice. I guess i'll attempt again tomorrow and maybe it'll be fixed.

    BTW i love Your Mycogreen and ZMK!!! Can't wait till i can sample SomnidrenGH!!
    make sure to shoot an email to the address I listed in my last post and it will be completely covered. I used to just have people PM me and I would pass along the info but sometimes it's easier to eliminate the middle man

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm really interested in trying NitroCeps so I went to the website and tried to order a sample but got an error message.
    ^^^ please see above.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  22. We appreciate everyone's interest and support!

    To answer a few frequently asked questions regarding sample requests

    Samples will only be shipped to those who have not requested or received them in the past 8 months. If you are getting an error on the website please try again at another time as it may be because you've requested samples before in this time frame. If this is NOT the case then please try again (clearing your cookies can help as well) or email us at samples[at]millenniumsport.net and explain the situation. We will cross reference our files and get you a prompt answer. Complaining in this thread won't help.

    If you have received samples in the past 8 months but would like a sample of something new that you are interested in but you didn't get to try please state so in the "how did you hear about MST" box and explain that you would like to try the new product.

    Due to high demand please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery. Sometimes you will receive them faster, but; if you don't see samples beemed or teleported into your mailbox within 30 seconds of your request please don't be alarmed.

    If we are out of stock on a sample you have requested we will ship the sample kits without that sample especially if you request every sample we have. We have no way to discern whether you are interested in a one particular product if you request them all so keep that in mind when submitting. If you have your heart set on one particular sample please state so in the box that says "how did you hear about MST" after you list where you heard about us.

    Any and all duplicate requests are deleted. This goes for the requests being sent to another address with the same name or requests from family members at the same address. Remember that we are being generous by sending a fatty sample kit FOR FREE and requesting more than one is simply not cool. Duplicate sample requests just slow the whole sample department down which makes everyone's sample requests drag.

    We do NOT email you with confirmation of your sample request. We may email you specials and coupon codes from time to time but that's consolation for us sending you free stuff. If you don't want to receive email specials and coupon codes please DON'T request samples.

    Thanks to all for your interest and support!

  23. yeah. what he said. x2.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  24. I contacted support and well, I just need some patience.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  25. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I contacted support and well, I just need some patience.
    We're almost all caught up so your samples probably left today. You'll see them in a few days.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    We're almost all caught up so your samples probably left today. You'll see them in a few days.
    It's all good, no worries. I shoulda' figured you guys would be swamped.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  27. Thanks for the samples! Just requested a few. Just wondering, what packaging do they come in? Those little packets(not sure what they are called)?

    Can't wait!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. samples
    By lpfleiderer in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 10:35 PM
  2. Samples.....
    By warriors34 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 12:54 AM
  3. SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:13 AM
  4. free r4w samples and Coq DIESEL samples
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 07:15 PM
Log in
Log in