Samples!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    please fill out the form at our website.

    while you're there, sign up for the mailing list

    done and done


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I tried the somnidren last night (citrus flavor) let me say this, while the taste was not great, that stuff knocked me out. Within an hour my body felt warm and fuzzy. The funny thing was, my cat was laying at my feet and was trying to playfully wrestle and scratch my left foot, and I was almost totally oblivious to it.

    Awesome stuff
    hahahha crazy shiet! yeah i felt AWESOME the morning i woke up after taking somnidren
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I tried the somnidren last night (citrus flavor) let me say this, while the taste was not great, that stuff knocked me out. Within an hour my body felt warm and fuzzy. The funny thing was, my cat was laying at my feet and was trying to playfully wrestle and scratch my left foot, and I was almost totally oblivious to it.

    Awesome stuff
    man, my first day with somnidren i had the most wicked tingles. i could have sworn i was having heart palpitations. slept like a frikken rock though, and the next day the tingles weren't even noticeable. wonder what the heck was different about both of those days, or if those tingles happen to everyone.

  4. might try it tonight! I like how MST ships the samples in that small box, i have had so many samples shipped that end up being crushed or unusable.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  5. just ordered mine, love MST products, somnidren is FN magic lol
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    just ordered mine, love MST products, somnidren is FN magic lol
    taking my sample tonight I think. Does anyone have any recommendation on how to take this with a shake? Dose it 30 minutes before on an empty stomach then drink my shake?????
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by edwardyi View Post
    hahahha crazy shiet! yeah i felt AWESOME the morning i woke up after taking somnidren
    Great to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    man, my first day with somnidren i had the most wicked tingles. i could have sworn i was having heart palpitations. slept like a frikken rock though, and the next day the tingles weren't even noticeable. wonder what the heck was different about both of those days, or if those tingles happen to everyone.
    I had that same sensation for a week or so and then occasionally since then, I still do. I love it

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    just ordered mine, love MST products, somnidren is FN magic lol
    Thanks for the props brotha man!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    taking my sample tonight I think. Does anyone have any recommendation on how to take this with a shake? Dose it 30 minutes before on an empty stomach then drink my shake?????
    it will work for the best if you take it at least an hour after your last food intake (preferably 2)
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  9. Alright will do, I did not take it yet, ill keep that in mind.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  10. sent away for some of the samples, but totally forgot about it until I saw this post lol now can't wait for them to come

  11. Quote Originally Posted by itzgambino View Post
    sent away for some of the samples, but totally forgot about it until I saw this post lol now can't wait for them to come
    you'll never forget again
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by edwardyi View Post
    I went on Millennium sports website to check out their products for the first time. I then saw "Free Samples" so i decided to check off on all the list and hoping to try their samples. Few weeks went by and I forgot all about the samples, but to my surprise, there was a small white box sitting in my mailbox =)

    Thank you Millennium Sports Technologies for sending me all those samples! I can't wait to try them out I don't even know where to start, hahaha!

    - Future customer
    yeap today i received mine GREAT COMPANY!!!!!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    yeap today i received mine GREAT COMPANY!!!!!!!
    thanks pal
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  14. got mine today. thanks for sending to the UK, much appreciated

  15. Quote Originally Posted by martink View Post
    got mine today. thanks for sending to the UK, much appreciated
    I think there's a "monster" over there that's going to appreciate it just as much when you love them so much that you have to have more
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  16. I too requested samples And reieve an assortmnt box that was impressive to say the least. Excellent customer service

  17. Request Sent, can't wait to try them, Thanks guys
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  18. How many products can we request samples for. I see you can check multiple, but don't want to be too greedy, but of course I like free stuff and especially from a solid company like MST.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    How many products can we request samples for. I see you can check multiple, but don't want to be too greedy, but of course I like free stuff and especially from a solid company like MST.
    You can request them all.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    do it, request em all, you won't regret it.

    My fav combo:
    1scoop rag, 4 citruvol, 3Cord V02
    I'll have to try that!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Damn, I request the first 10, didn't even see you could scrool down lol, I wanted to try those damn nitro caps too
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Damn, I request the first 10, didn't even see you could scrool down lol, I wanted to try those damn nitro caps too
    nitroceps is seriously amazing.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Free samples?
    By snakebyte05 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 03:51 AM
  2. Pump Tech Free Sample
    By musclefreak in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 03:04 PM
  3. Free Pheromone Samples Available Again @ LS
    By Chemo in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 01:37 AM
  4. A sample day of my bulking diet
    By Jcc in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2003, 05:00 PM
Log in
Log in