MST MycoGreen Info and FAQ

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. MST MycoGreen Info and FAQ


    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net


  2. Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  3. Hey CT can you repost the ingredient pnel? Looks like the pic link is broken. This product also looks enticing!!
    •   
       

  4. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    thank god its caps not powder
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  5. Im working on fixing that issue everyone....sorry! I will get it handled shortly
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  6. Yum.... I'm in!

  7. I've been seriously considering taking a green foods power again. Looks like I may wait.

  8. Astragalus, maitake, cordyceps, and agaricus? oh yeah!

  9. The product looks intense to say the least .

    I am SUPER excited for the release. I'm also super excited to be able to fix this thing...grrrrrr
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  10. Wow!! Lots O' goodies on the horizon!!

  11. Any idea on pricing? If the price is right Mycogreen can easily become a staple in my regimen.

  12. Directions say take 3 caps up to 4 times a day - is that the expected normal daily dose, or is that an upper limit? That would make a bottle only last 10 days!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  13. Looks cool! Eager to see the pricing.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Any idea on pricing? If the price is right Mycogreen can easily become a staple in my regimen.
    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Looks cool! Eager to see the pricing.
    I am waiting on a price point, but i'll have to chat with Matt about that for you guys
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Directions say take 3 caps up to 4 times a day - is that the expected normal daily dose, or is that an upper limit? That would make a bottle only last 10 days!
    I would assume that if you are already eating a well balance diet including lots of fruits and vegetables that you wouldn't need to max out on the dosage rather you might only need 1 or 2 servings per day. For those who go on ketogenic diets and are not consuming any fruits or veggies, they might consider 3-4 servings per day.

    The key word in that paragraph is "assume" as I really don't know any more about this product than what has been posted in the thread, however, I am very familiar with some other "greens"-type products.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa S View Post
    I would assume that if you are already eating a well balance diet including lots of fruits and vegetables that you wouldn't need to max out on the dosage rather you might only need 1 or 2 servings per day. For those who go on ketogenic diets and are not consuming any fruits or veggies, they might consider 3-4 servings per day.

    The key word in that paragraph is "assume" as I really don't know any more about this product than what has been posted in the thread, however, I am very familiar with some other "greens"-type products.
    That's what I'm assuming too - thanks for the feedback.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  17. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    thats what makes this particularly intriguing to me, that I could attempt to do a ckd with 0 carbs (just use insoluble fiber for regularity) yet still get the micronutrients.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  18. I just took my first dose post w/o and I have to say this....

    Not only does MycoGreen smell like a piece of Spearmint Gum....but it also actually tastes like it right before you swallow the pills . Intense.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  19. Nice profile, I am impressed with the adding of cordyceps, you know what you guys use the best extract I have ever used, on the real.
    doing my own thang!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Nice profile, I am impressed with the adding of cordyceps, you know what you guys use the best extract I have ever used, on the real.
    why thank you sir
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  21. Cool


    I love me some anti-oxidant/greens products! I've been using Miracle Reds for a while now but I'll look into this when it's released. I can't really see the label too well but I'm sure it's solid!!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    I love me some anti-oxidant/greens products! I've been using Miracle Reds for a while now but I'll look into this when it's released. I can't really see the label too well but I'm sure it's solid!!
    yeah I still can't get that other image to work. Sorry about that
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  23. looks good

  24. Quote Originally Posted by martink View Post
    looks good
    thanks bud
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  25. MycoGreen will be available on our website VERY SOON! Stay tuned fellas!

    For those asking, MycoGreen will be priced inexpensively (about like ZMK) and will also be available in the "ULTRA Foundation Stack" with ZMK and MVP-365 at further discount. The bottle smells like a pack of Wrigley's spearmint gum when you open it and doesn't have that typical greens smell.

  26. Awesome, this is jus what i want.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  27. Wow, great price AND a great product, I'm sold. Foundation stack indeed!!

  28. you guys have no idea....haha. Wait til you can try it!!!! Its AWESOME
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    MycoGreen will be available on our website VERY SOON! Stay tuned fellas!

    For those asking, MycoGreen will be priced inexpensively (about like ZMK) and will also be available in the "ULTRA Foundation Stack" with ZMK and MVP-365 at further discount. The bottle smells like a pack of Wrigley's spearmint gum when you open it and doesn't have that typical greens smell.
    Well I guess I'll have to make another order very soon.......

  30. fixed the image issues at the top everyone, sorry it took so long!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  31. what is it with you guys and constantly coming out with new products that spark my interest?

    mst may very well be my favorite product line as a whole

  32. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    what is it with you guys and constantly coming out with new products that spark my interest?

    mst may very well be my favorite product line as a whole
    yup....can't complain about that
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  33. any eta? i need to order a new multivit & want to give this stack a go...

  34. Quote Originally Posted by martink View Post
    any eta? i need to order a new multivit & want to give this stack a go...
    All I can say is very very soon. I couldn't give you an exact date right now but give me a day or two and let me try and get that info for ya
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  35. update?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by rabbievil View Post
    update?
    any news?

  37. VERY soon.

    by very soon I mean.....my bottle came yesterday

    haha....within the next month this product should be on the market 100% unhinged.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  38. MycoGreen and Athlytes-ATP are officially availabel at www.millenniumsport.net
    Coupon Codes Apply!!!!!!!!!

  39. Awesome!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MycoGreen
    By MAxximal in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 09:51 AM
  2. Cordy5, Mycogreen, zmk questions
    By jflo DE in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 06:26 PM
  3. MycoGreen Flash Sale!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 07:42 PM
  4. Mycogreen
    By Blutarski in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 05:38 PM
  5. Subweevil's Quick Mycogreen Review
    By subweevil in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Log in
Log in