MST MycoGreen Info and FAQ

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Hey CT can you repost the ingredient pnel? Looks like the pic link is broken. This product also looks enticing!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Im working on fixing that issue everyone....sorry! I will get it handled shortly :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been seriously considering taking a green foods power again. Looks like I may wait. :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Astragalus, maitake, cordyceps, and agaricus? oh yeah!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The product looks intense to say the least :).

I am SUPER excited for the release. I'm also super excited to be able to fix this thing...grrrrrr

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Any idea on pricing? If the price is right Mycogreen can easily become a staple in my regimen.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks cool! Eager to see the pricing.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Directions say take 3 caps up to 4 times a day - is that the expected normal daily dose, or is that an upper limit? That would make a bottle only last 10 days!
I would assume that if you are already eating a well balance diet including lots of fruits and vegetables that you wouldn't need to max out on the dosage rather you might only need 1 or 2 servings per day. For those who go on ketogenic diets and are not consuming any fruits or veggies, they might consider 3-4 servings per day.

The key word in that paragraph is "assume" as I really don't know any more about this product than what has been posted in the thread, however, I am very familiar with some other "greens"-type products.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would assume that if you are already eating a well balance diet including lots of fruits and vegetables that you wouldn't need to max out on the dosage rather you might only need 1 or 2 servings per day. For those who go on ketogenic diets and are not consuming any fruits or veggies, they might consider 3-4 servings per day.

The key word in that paragraph is "assume" as I really don't know any more about this product than what has been posted in the thread, however, I am very familiar with some other "greens"-type products.
That's what I'm assuming too - thanks for the feedback.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats what makes this particularly intriguing to me, that I could attempt to do a ckd with 0 carbs (just use insoluble fiber for regularity) yet still get the micronutrients.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I just took my first dose post w/o and I have to say this....

Not only does MycoGreen smell like a piece of Spearmint Gum....but it also actually tastes like it right before you swallow the pills :18:. Intense.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice profile, I am impressed with the adding of cordyceps, you know what you guys use the best extract I have ever used, on the real.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I love me some anti-oxidant/greens products! I've been using Miracle Reds for a while now but I'll look into this when it's released. I can't really see the label too well but I'm sure it's solid!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I love me some anti-oxidant/greens products! I've been using Miracle Reds for a while now but I'll look into this when it's released. I can't really see the label too well but I'm sure it's solid!!
yeah I still can't get that other image to work. Sorry about that :(

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
MycoGreen will be available on our website VERY SOON! Stay tuned fellas!

For those asking, MycoGreen will be priced inexpensively (about like ZMK) and will also be available in the "ULTRA Foundation Stack" with ZMK and MVP-365 at further discount. The bottle smells like a pack of Wrigley's spearmint gum when you open it and doesn't have that typical greens smell. ;)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, this is jus what i want.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Wow, great price AND a great product, I'm sold. Foundation stack indeed!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
you guys have no idea....haha. Wait til you can try it!!!! Its AWESOME

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
MycoGreen will be available on our website VERY SOON! Stay tuned fellas!

For those asking, MycoGreen will be priced inexpensively (about like ZMK) and will also be available in the "ULTRA Foundation Stack" with ZMK and MVP-365 at further discount. The bottle smells like a pack of Wrigley's spearmint gum when you open it and doesn't have that typical greens smell. ;)
Well I guess I'll have to make another order very soon.......

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
fixed the image issues at the top everyone, sorry it took so long!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is it with you guys and constantly coming out with new products that spark my interest?

mst may very well be my favorite product line as a whole

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
what is it with you guys and constantly coming out with new products that spark my interest?

mst may very well be my favorite product line as a whole
yup....can't complain about that ;)

martink

Awards
any eta? i need to order a new multivit & want to give this stack a go...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
any eta? i need to order a new multivit & want to give this stack a go...
All I can say is very very soon. I couldn't give you an exact date right now but give me a day or two and let me try and get that info for ya :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
VERY soon.

by very soon I mean.....my bottle came yesterday :afro:

haha....within the next month this product should be on the market 100% unhinged.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Any knowledge on the ORAC values per serving?

Also, what's this about "Coupon Codes?" :D
You can get yourself coupon codes by signing up for the mailing list over at our website if you havent done so already :)

Also, the ORAC factors per serving are at 210mg

martink

Awards
just took my sample. tastes like spearmint. i'm on this as soon as it hits NP....

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
just took my sample. tastes like spearmint. i'm on this as soon as it hits NP....
OH... here is the kicker..... this may never hit web vendors as it is a retail exclusive sku at the moment and only available on our website or your local health food store. :doh:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Guess in that case then, I'll be signing up. Thanks for the update!!

martink

Awards
i hope you can get it to NP. im in the UK, so shipping costs would kill me doing it every month or whenver :(

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
i hope you can get it to NP. im in the UK, so shipping costs would kill me doing it every month or whenver :(

It should be at Monster Supps in the UK in the next couple of weeks. That will save you a fair amount in shipping. ;)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait, mine should be here any day, and then I'll post up a quick review. Stoked!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait, mine should be here any day, and then I'll post up a quick review. Stoked!!
amped for that one :)

I did a fast the other day for 10 hours and just had water, aminos, mycogreen, mvp365, and athlytes. It was awesome.