Need some help

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Ok...I am looking for a non stimulant pre-workout creatine/NO....I have narrowed it down to Green Bulge/White Blood and Caffeine free Ragnarok

Whats your guys opinion on the Caff free rag?? It seems like it has pretty much everything im looking for...MST a good reputable company like controlled labs??

Thanks for the help

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Well I held off replying here because im sure MY opinion isn't the exact one you were looking for....but i'm going to have to go ahead and at least give a little input.

The best thing I can say at this point for your comparison of companies is that my buddy (who is a rep for CL) said he uses ragnarok and loves it. Maybe that will help ya understand that we are indeed a reputable and stand up company.

As far as comparing the products...I won't go ahead and do that because I will naturally be biased, but I will say that I personally have enjoyed both products that you are looking at.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Ok...I am looking for a non stimulant pre-workout creatine/NO....I have narrowed it down to Green Bulge/White Blood and Caffeine free Ragnarok

Whats your guys opinion on the Caff free rag?? It seems like it has pretty much everything im looking for...MST a good reputable company like controlled labs??

Thanks for the help
I'll let you know up front that I love most of CL's product line up, in fact I'm doing a Green Bulge log for them in the very near future. Now on to your question I think you'd have a hard time finding a more reputable company than MST, feel free to ask around on AM or BB.com. MST may not have the online presence that some do but I think MST's reputation is second to none. As for GB/WF vs Rag, it comes down to 2 products vs 1, Ragnarok already contains creatine so you really wouldn't need to have another source/product. Both Rag and WF are great pre-workout mixes but it's really hard to say whether one will work better for you over the other, it's kind of a trial and error thing. Both companies offer samples of their products so you could try to get those and compare them.

For what it's worth, I prefer Ragnarok but I also prefer the version with the caffeine in it.