Increasing endurance

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering what products would work best for endurance. I was looking at cordygen5 and ultra cordygen vo2. I will be using this for hiking and climbing mountains (anywhere from 1 hour training sessions to 15+ hour climbs). What product would be recommended and what type of dosing? would some combo of the two be good?

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
v02 ultra is going to kick in a great deal faster and last in your body for a shorter duration as where Cordygen 5 is a time released product so it is designed to last for up to 12 hours of awesomeness.
Plain and simple....

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha I can't say it better than Steve quoted me saying it ... or something ;)

Use that advice when choosing which one will suit you best. If you have some post 15+ hours, I would go with Cordygen 5.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks. I think I might get a bottle of both and use the v02 on shorter training hikes and the cordygen 5 for longer trips.

Illgetthatbig

Awards
Where do you climb at? Whats the best level youve climbed?

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I climb in the cascades of washington (rainier, adams, baker, etc.) on rock the highest level I climb at it 5.11. Im just getting back into climbing after a break of a couple of years. Im hoping these cordycep supps help get me get back into it faster. It could be a great summer.