- 06-05-2009, 10:47 AM
I was wondering what products would work best for endurance. I was looking at cordygen5 and ultra cordygen vo2. I will be using this for hiking and climbing mountains (anywhere from 1 hour training sessions to 15+ hour climbs). What product would be recommended and what type of dosing? would some combo of the two be good?
- 06-05-2009, 12:02 PM
- 06-06-2009, 12:14 AM
haha I can't say it better than Steve quoted me saying it ... or something
Use that advice when choosing which one will suit you best. If you have some post 15+ hours, I would go with Cordygen 5.
06-06-2009, 07:41 PM
thanks. I think I might get a bottle of both and use the v02 on shorter training hikes and the cordygen 5 for longer trips.
06-06-2009, 08:28 PM
06-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Where do you climb at? Whats the best level youve climbed?
06-07-2009, 09:02 AM
I climb in the cascades of washington (rainier, adams, baker, etc.) on rock the highest level I climb at it 5.11. Im just getting back into climbing after a break of a couple of years. Im hoping these cordycep supps help get me get back into it faster. It could be a great summer.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mxmatt15 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 01-21-2011, 06:29 PM
- By BossHauss in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2010, 10:32 AM
- By need4speed in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2010, 07:08 AM
- By ipotrofos in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 11Last Post: 05-19-2009, 09:06 PM
- By UNCfan1 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2007, 01:53 PM