- 06-05-2009, 11:47 AM
I was wondering what products would work best for endurance. I was looking at cordygen5 and ultra cordygen vo2. I will be using this for hiking and climbing mountains (anywhere from 1 hour training sessions to 15+ hour climbs). What product would be recommended and what type of dosing? would some combo of the two be good?
- 06-05-2009, 01:02 PM
06-06-2009, 01:14 AM
haha I can't say it better than Steve quoted me saying it ... or something
Use that advice when choosing which one will suit you best. If you have some post 15+ hours, I would go with Cordygen 5.
06-06-2009, 08:41 PM
thanks. I think I might get a bottle of both and use the v02 on shorter training hikes and the cordygen 5 for longer trips.
06-06-2009, 09:28 PM
06-06-2009, 10:29 PM
06-07-2009, 10:02 AM
I climb in the cascades of washington (rainier, adams, baker, etc.) on rock the highest level I climb at it 5.11. Im just getting back into climbing after a break of a couple of years. Im hoping these cordycep supps help get me get back into it faster. It could be a great summer.
Similar Forum Threads
- By campster in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-25-2012, 11:16 AM
- By mxmatt15 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 01-21-2011, 07:29 PM
- By Dee11 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2010, 03:02 PM
- By MEH89 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2008, 04:58 PM
- By manifesto in forum SupplementsReplies: 45Last Post: 09-13-2007, 12:52 PM