which is better or whats the difference?
- 05-29-2009, 09:18 PM
- 05-30-2009, 08:36 AM
Ultra contains a stronger strain of Cordyceps, as well, included are a number of supporting indgredients. All-in-all I would say that Ultra is "stronger" but not necessarily "better". Depending on your goals one might be better suited than the other. I'm sure ctduece can give you more information if needed.
06-02-2009, 12:12 PM
v02 ultra is going to kick in a great deal faster and last in your body for a shorter duration as where Cordygen 5 is a time released product so it is designed to last for up to 12 hours of awesomeness.
Like Steve said, neither product can be considered greater or worse necessarily....it just depends on what your goals are to determine which product is best for you
Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum Super Human RadioReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2011, 08:10 AM
- By sugarman in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 11-06-2010, 01:32 AM
- By Nelson in forum Weight LossReplies: 36Last Post: 03-24-2006, 08:09 PM
- By nmarco37 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2005, 05:16 PM
- By oswizzle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-21-2004, 12:22 PM