- 05-11-2009, 01:58 PM
I have a complain guys, about the caps on the 2 bottles of cre02 that i got from nutraplanet, the caplets are all broken, like they blew up on the edges of the caps, if you guys want i can post a picture of it.
I am not sure if that is a problem, but as its enteric coated shouldn't the capsules be intact? like all broken like this doesn't take the benefits of the coat away?
PS:Sorry my English is really bad today. Can't put my thoughts together...
- 05-11-2009, 02:08 PM
05-11-2009, 03:00 PM
05-11-2009, 10:05 PM
05-12-2009, 04:13 PM
That's weird. Millennium's tabs and caps are the nicest, cleanest I've ever seen (outside ZMK, lol). I have no clue how a bottle of multi or VO2 can be capped without a speck of dust, or the tabs be pristine without a single broken one. No big deal, but it sure is purty, and odd enough that I've noticed it.
Broken tabs certainly aren't the norm.
05-20-2009, 08:48 PM
05-20-2009, 10:01 PM
05-26-2009, 05:42 AM
I have the same issue on my last order of 2 bottles. They seem less effective and are hard to swallow becauseof the rough edges. I went through 1 bottle and just started on the second. I take them 30 mins pre workout now, 2 hours pre workout there's no effect at all on these.
05-26-2009, 10:21 AM
This issue has been completely handled so that it will never become an issue on any future bottles ever again.
If this is something that you have an issue with currently, please PM me about it and I will tell you what to do to get it fixed. thank you.
05-28-2009, 10:51 AM
05-28-2009, 11:59 AM
05-29-2009, 07:15 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By justreading in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 07-13-2009, 07:32 AM
- By poison in forum SupplementsReplies: 71Last Post: 12-22-2008, 10:49 PM
- By poison in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2008, 12:15 AM
- By poison in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 5Last Post: 09-25-2008, 08:04 AM
- By thebigt in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-15-2008, 01:47 PM