CRE02

tgass

tgass

Awards
I have a complain guys, about the caps on the 2 bottles of cre02 that i got from nutraplanet, the caplets are all broken, like they blew up on the edges of the caps, if you guys want i can post a picture of it.

I am not sure if that is a problem, but as its enteric coated shouldn't the capsules be intact? like all broken like this doesn't take the benefits of the coat away?

PS:Sorry my English is really bad today.:684: Can't put my thoughts together...:dunno:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I have a complain guys, about the caps on the 2 bottles of cre02 that i got from nutraplanet, the caplets are all broken, like they blew up on the edges of the caps, if you guys want i can post a picture of it.

I am not sure if that is a problem, but as its enteric coated shouldn't the capsules be intact? like all broken like this doesn't take the benefits of the coat away?

PS:Sorry my English is really bad today.:684: Can't put my thoughts together...:dunno:
Hey gass,

shoot me a PM and i'll take care of this ASAP.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's weird. Millennium's tabs and caps are the nicest, cleanest I've ever seen (outside ZMK, lol). I have no clue how a bottle of multi or VO2 can be capped without a speck of dust, or the tabs be pristine without a single broken one. No big deal, but it sure is purty, and odd enough that I've noticed it.

Broken tabs certainly aren't the norm.

tgass

tgass

Awards
Here are the two pictures i took the other night...
Seems like they dried up...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Here are the two pictures i took the other night...
Seems like they dried up...

I emailed you with step by step instructions on how to solve this so you have yourself a shiny new bottle in the next few days :)

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I have the same issue on my last order of 2 bottles. They seem less effective and are hard to swallow becauseof the rough edges. I went through 1 bottle and just started on the second. I take them 30 mins pre workout now, 2 hours pre workout there's no effect at all on these.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
This issue has been completely handled so that it will never become an issue on any future bottles ever again.

If this is something that you have an issue with currently, please PM me about it and I will tell you what to do to get it fixed. thank you.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Now that's customer service, awesome!!
As anyone who has dealt with us in ANY capacity knows....we aim to please 110% of the time. Thank you very much for the acknowledgement :)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
No worries, I always support the companies that support their customers.