yo CTDeuce .

iceplaya18

yo ctdeuce
ha wont let me reply to yo message so i hadd to do it here
yeahh they both got different lot numbers the first batch i used with no problems is #24442
and the new bottle i have is # 25604 . there are 62/90 caps that busted and the rest are just very light in color . thanx for all the help man .

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
yo ctdeuce
yeahh they both got different lot numbers the first batch i used with no problems is #24442
and the new bottle i have is # 25604 . there are 62/90 caps that busted and the rest are just very light in color . thanx for all the help man .
By your description I'm wondering if they were unintentionally exposed to excessive heat somewhere along the way? I'm sure Deuce will have a better explanation as this is definitley the first time I've ever heard about something like this. Are you able to post pics of the caplets?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yo ctdeuce
Well the different lot numbers explains that they are from different batches....so that explains the color and slight size difference. That, however, does not describe why the pills were broken in this manner.

You should contact NutraPlanet on the issue since you purchased it from them and see what their reaction is. Please keep me informed on the topic.

iceplaya18

yoo ..
mann i got nutraplanet mixed up with bb.com
sorry about that nutraplanet ! ..
but yeahh i found my order receipt from bb.com
i just contacted them and they are going to send me out a new bottle .
thanks for the helps guys .
mann i guess yall don't change up the stock of carnage at bb.com
sucks lol i got the old version of it .
hhaha oh well from now on im ordering all my millennium sport supps from here !
thanks again .
later .

iceplaya18

here is the pic of them .
fileden.com/files/2009/4/2/2388388/IMG00500.JPG
just add the www
yup yup
latah

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
well im glad to see you'll be ordering from NP....and i'm sad to hear you got the old version of Carnage. It's sad that it has not been rotated over there....but they have definitely had it for a while now.

iceplaya18

yo mann i got another badd bottle .
oh well guess im just gonna switch up and get some ragnarok .
thats crazy mann i think they got a bad batch of them or something happnes to them when they are shipped to me .

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yo mann i got another badd bottle .
oh well guess im just gonna switch up and get some ragnarok .
thats crazy mann i think they got a bad batch of them or something happnes to them when they are shipped to me .
You ordered from NP this time and got a bottle that had issues? That is definitely weird. Is it a lot of pills or just a few? Please keep me informed, thank you!

iceplaya18

ohh no this is from bb.com
they sent me another bottle to exchange for the bad bottle
and that bottle they sent me was a bad batch

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
ohh no this is from bb.com
they sent me another bottle to exchange for the bad bottle
and that bottle they sent me was a bad batch
Okay that makes a bit more sense. From what I am hearing, BB does not rotate their stock often enough...and stuff like this is the end result naturally. Im very sorry to hear it...and hopefully they will let you return again.

I dont see you having those problems with NP..

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
hey Ice

hit me in a PM with your addy and we will get you a bottle from our warehouse to fix your "capping" issue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CTDeuce Supplement Logs 480