Which creatine product for sprinting

ExciteBK

Awards
Im a 400m runner and I would like to add in some creatine to my workouts. I recently bought Cordygen V02 Ultra and am looking forward to trying it out soon. But which of the three creatine products would be best suited for giving me the extra energy without bloat, or extra water weight. I tried mono in HS and couldnt run on it. The water weight made my legs feel like they were about to explode. I could barely run.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I would have to recommend Cre-02from my personal preference. The enteric coated ALA has actually shred up a lot of water weight on a great deal of users while they experience strength increase and muscle size increase. No bloat whatsoever, and it also has some added Cordygen to help with your endurance.

You may also benefit from Ragnarok if you prefer a beverage over pills. With many extra's like antioxidants, adaptogens, and electrolytes...Ragnarok provides a great deal of help for athlete's looking for a boost. It comes in a caffeine and a non caffeine version as well if you are sensitive to stimulants...or prefer to get them from other sources.

Really all depends on what you're looking for ;)

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Would definitely have to say CRE-02 as it will not only help your strength but also has the ability to assist in your breathing, definitely both important factors while sprinting.

ExciteBK

Awards
I know the write-up says there isnt, but have you experienced any water weight gains with Cre-02. When I first tried mono back in HS, I bloated so much that I couldnt run. It just made me feel heavy and slow. It was great in the gym, but couldnt move at all.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
I know the write-up says there isnt, but have you experienced any water weight gains with Cre-02. When I first tried mono back in HS, I bloated so much that I couldnt run. It just made me feel heavy and slow. It was great in the gym, but couldnt move at all.
I would say that you're likely going to see the opposite (i.e. a leaning/drying out), at least that's what I do. When I go on CRE-02 I definitely notice myself leaning up/drying out, although this would also be a result of the increase in training intensity that you'll experience with CRE-02, there's definitely no "bloat" to CRE-02. If you end up trying it, you're going to love having the cardiovascular benefits along with some potent creatine.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CorygenVO2 with that and that 400 will seem like a 100 yd dash!!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I would try out a sample of each (which you can get for free if you ask for it) on a sprinting day and then compare your performance and overall feeling.

Both are THE BEST at what they do.

ExciteBK

Awards
Well I already have the Cordygen Ultra, but I sure wouldnt turn down a free sample of Cre-02.