V02 side effects?

CajunDreaux

Awards
has anyone ever experienced any side effects with the VO2 I recently began my first bottle of VO2 and had not problems but ran a 5K and took the max 6 pills (first time taking that many) but ran a great race, but have not felt right since then...I have been dizzy and light headed with upset stomach for bout 2 days, Im not sure whats the deal just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced any of these side effects from the VO2...

Thanks from a first time poster

Mattocks118

Mattocks118

Awards
has anyone ever experienced any side effects with the VO2 I recently began my first bottle of VO2 and had not problems but ran a 5K and took the max 6 pills (first time taking that many) but ran a great race, but have not felt right since then...I have been dizzy and light headed with upset stomach for bout 2 days, Im not sure whats the deal just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced any of these side effects from the VO2...

Thanks from a first time poster
i did with the 6 caps, just cut your dosage back to 3 and work your way up. As of now 4 caps works great for me.:dl:

rubberchicken

Awards
Yeah I found that I felt naseous if I took 4+ caps daily but thought it was just me. I still get benefits if I take 4 caps pre excercise and forego it on off days.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
With new Cordygen v02 ULTRA, all of those issues have been addressed and fixed for optimal support :)

lutherblsstt

With new Cordygen v02 ULTRA, all of those issues have been addressed and fixed for optimal support :)
The VO2 Ultra does get me through Judo without even breathing hard,I love that aspect. BUT,if I take it at 8:00 PM and go to judo at 9:00 then finish at 10:30 and head home take my SomnidrenGH with water on an empty stomach and go to bed I wake up about 2am with a horrible case of the runs,this has happened both times I've taken VO2.

I took the SomnidrenGH night before last to see if that was it but no problem with SomnidrenGH by itself.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The VO2 Ultra does get me through Judo without even breathing hard,I love that aspect. BUT,if I take it at 8:00 PM and go to judo at 9:00 then finish at 10:30 and head home take my SomnidrenGH with water on an empty stomach and go to bed I wake up about 2am with a horrible case of the runs,this has happened both times I've taken VO2.

I took the SomnidrenGH night before last to see if that was it but no problem with SomnidrenGH by itself.
Wow...thats definitely an interesting discovery! Are you eating anything from pre 8pm-11pm or so when you take the somnidren? I will look into this for you and see why this might be happening.

lutherblsstt

Wow...thats definitely an interesting discovery! Are you eating anything from pre 8pm-11pm or so when you take the somnidren? I will look into this for you and see why this might be happening.
I normally eat my last meal before 5:30PM on Judo nights so as not to practice with food on my stomach.

The first night it (runs) happened I took 3 VO2 Ultra pre-practice and ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich after practice and so took the Somnidren sublingually. I could not sleep for most the night and had the runs.

Next night no judo practice so I just took the Somnidren GH on an empty stomach 30-40 minutes before bed. Slept well,no stomach issues.

The next night was Judo night again. I took 4 VO2 Ultra pre-practice and had not eaten since 4:30 that afternoon. I took Somnidren GH with water on an empty stomach prior to bed and woke up needing to make a beeline for the toilet once again.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I hope if anyone else has experienced this that they will speak of it....but I personally have not at all, and I take the 2 in conjunction often at this point. I've taken both products everyday for the last 5 days now. I hope this issue clears up for you, but I am going to do some research and try to figure out what may be happening.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope if anyone else has experienced this that they will speak of it....but I personally have not at all, and I take the 2 in conjunction often at this point. I've taken both products everyday for the last 5 days now. I hope this issue clears up for you, but I am going to do some research and try to figure out what may be happening.
naw, i use the old vo2 and c5 all the time, and have used the creatine version and never had any sides whatsover

you MST guys let me know if you ever want any T911 or anything else, cuz im addicted to like half your product line

lutherblsstt

naw, i use the old vo2 and c5 all the time, and have used the creatine version and never had any sides whatsover

you MST guys let me know if you ever want any T911 or anything else, cuz im addicted to like half your product line
I use C5 on a regular as well as Cre-02 and Citruvol with no problems. VO2 tears me up though!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Luther do you often use other products containing Rhodiola Rosea or Jiaogulan?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

Will Do brother! Glad to keep hearing the positive feedback :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Only products from the Millenium line.
ive known quite a few people that are not used to those 2 products that have different issues that occur....but i havent heard too many cases of the hershey squirts. very odd. let me know if it persists

lutherblsstt

ive known quite a few people that are not used to those 2 products that have different issues that occur....but i havent heard too many cases of the hershey squirts. very odd. let me know if it persists
Hershey squirts:laugh: first time hearing that one. Next time I will only dose the VO2 solo and earlier in the day,something I have yet to do.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hershey squirts:laugh: first time hearing that one. Next time I will only dose the VO2 solo and earlier in the day,something I have yet to do.
yah I guess give it a shot and see what happens. Its sad to hear though because your judo is at night im assuming...which is why you dosed later on.

I used 3 caps again last night before my pick-up hockey games and didn't have any problems at all intestinally. v02 Ultra has actually been working more for me than the original formula (which also worked well).

Have you been taking any probiotics at all?

lutherblsstt

yah I guess give it a shot and see what happens. Its sad to hear though because your judo is at night im assuming...which is why you dosed later on.

I used 3 caps again last night before my pick-up hockey games and didn't have any problems at all intestinally. v02 Ultra has actually been working more for me than the original formula (which also worked well).

Have you been taking any probiotics at all?
Yeah,actually I took a Candida Cleanse http://www.rainbowlight.com/Categories~Category~0fbe1b67-a017-4e6d-8cfb-d9a1178ad2dc.html after reading about what may be causing this reaction and it helped alot. After the stomach issues started I took one Candida Cleanse and the stomach issues went away.

ExciteBK

Awards
Alright I have to second the runs experience. Both my roommate and I have been using for the last three days. We both started with 2 or 3 pills and have both had the same experience. About 4 hours after taking it, its a mad dash to the bathroom. I hate to be graphic, but its not even remotely solid and it smells a little sulphuric.
That Jiaogulan needs to go!! I want to stack Cre-02 with the V02, but if Im going to end up on the can..it aint worth it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Alright I have to second the runs experience. Both my roommate and I have been using for the last three days. We both started with 2 or 3 pills and have both had the same experience. About 4 hours after taking it, its a mad dash to the bathroom. I hate to be graphic, but its not even remotely solid and it smells a little sulphuric.
That Jiaogulan needs to go!! I want to stack Cre-02 with the V02, but if Im going to end up on the can..it aint worth it.
Thanks for the feedback. I am going to have to bring your instance as well as Luther's up to the fella's that make the awesome and tell them that the awesome has caused something not so awesome in your cases!!

I will give an update soon enough....we will try to get to the bottom of this! (not literally)

lutherblsstt

That is exactly what I experienced the first two times I took it.

I used it the other day before Judo and after Judo I took a probiotic and did not have a problem. But who wants to have to go through that everytime.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
That is exactly what I experienced the first two times I took it.

I used it the other day before Judo and after Judo I took a probiotic and did not have a problem. But who wants to have to go through that everytime.
Like I said....I will come up with a solution and/or a fix. No worries.

Happy Easter everyone!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I use C5 on a regular as well as Cre-02 and Citruvol with no problems. VO2 tears me up though!
I can't believe I looked past this.

Luther, are there days that you are taking multiple cordygen products together or within proximity of each other? Cre02 has enteric coated cordygen which will hit you much harder and faster than regular capped products. Along with Cordygen5, Citruvol, and v02....you're looking at a great deal of cordygen going through your body.

On days that you have your judo, you will have to adjust accordingly if you are going to use multiple products with cordygen in them. 3 cre02 will mean you only need 2 v02 ultra at MAX. You might only need 1. If you want to take the full 3 cap dosage (for anyone who has not looked at the bottle, the recommendation by MST for v02 ultra is 3 caps) then I would suggest taking your cre02 or other cordygen products at a different time of day.

ExciteBK

Awards
I'm new to the whole line, but I started with 2 Ultras and it burned right through me. My roommate as well. The day I tried 3 Ultras with the Cre-02, I couldnt leave the house.

Luther,
Give the V02 Ultras a try standalone and see how you feel?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Excite, some people have a slightly weaker stomach than others which could be a cause of this happening.

Please do not take for a few days and then start back up in "assessment" mode. Take 1 the first few days, then try 2, etc.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

lutherblsstt

I can't believe I looked past this.

Luther, are there days that you are taking multiple cordygen products together or within proximity of each other? Cre02 has enteric coated cordygen which will hit you much harder and faster than regular capped products. Along with Cordygen5, Citruvol, and v02....you're looking at a great deal of cordygen going through your body.

On days that you have your judo, you will have to adjust accordingly if you are going to use multiple products with cordygen in them. 3 cre02 will mean you only need 2 v02 ultra at MAX. You might only need 1. If you want to take the full 3 cap dosage (for anyone who has not looked at the bottle, the recommendation by MST for v02 ultra is 3 caps) then I would suggest taking your cre02 or other cordygen products at a different time of day.
I take Cordygen5 daily but Cre02 only on days when I lift or do bodyweight exercises,not on Judo days.

lutherblsstt

I'm new to the whole line, but I started with 2 Ultras and it burned right through me. My roommate as well. The day I tried 3 Ultras with the Cre-02, I couldnt leave the house.

Luther,
Give the V02 Ultras a try standalone and see how you feel?
By themselves worked great with no adverse after affects,thanks!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I take Cordygen5 daily but Cre02 only on days when I lift or do bodyweight exercises,not on Judo days.
it is very possible if you have not adjusted the amount of either product, that this is why it's happening. Try lowering the dose of 1 of the 2 and let me know if it happens again.

lutherblsstt

it is very possible if you have not adjusted the amount of either product, that this is why it's happening. Try lowering the dose of 1 of the 2 and let me know if it happens again.
I took 3 before Judo again and then a candida cleanse afterwards. In the morning I had the same problem,just delayed longer.

ExciteBK

Awards
Well I backed off everything for a few days then started with one cap in the morning of V02 and a half capsule 45 mins prior to working out around 6PM. I did not have the runs, however it did increase my frequency to the can. And I had to find a bathroom with some urgency just prior to my HIIT workout. It was promising, but if I can only handle 1.5 caps worth of jian..then I definately wont be able to stack Cre-02 and V02 together which was my goal.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Well I backed off everything for a few days then started with one cap in the morning of V02 and a half capsule 45 mins prior to working out around 6PM. I did not have the runs, however it did increase my frequency to the can. And I had to find a bathroom with some urgency just prior to my HIIT workout. It was promising, but if I can only handle 1.5 caps worth of jian..then I definately wont be able to stack Cre-02 and V02 together which was my goal.
It probably isn't the jiaogulan...it is probably the extremely potent and fast released Cordyceps. Cre-02/Cordygen 5 may be a better fit for you since the cordyceps in Cre-02 is fast release while the Cordygen5 is a slower time release type of release that lasts up to 12 hours.

ExciteBK

Awards
Alright Updates. So apparently the Cre-02 is ok for me at full dose, so it must be the fast acting coryceps in V02. I took two doses of Cre-02 yesterday and felt like a champ. I crushed my times in my track workout and in the gym. So as of right now, I give Cre-02 two thumbs waaay up!! Wed I try the Cre-02 full dose with one V02 before I hit the track. We'll see what happens.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Alright Updates. So apparently the Cre-02 is ok for me at full dose, so it must be the fast acting coryceps in V02. I took two doses of Cre-02 yesterday and felt like a champ. I crushed my times in my track workout and in the gym. So as of right now, I give Cre-02 two thumbs waaay up!! Wed I try the Cre-02 full dose with one V02 before I hit the track. We'll see what happens.
Glad to hear you're enjoying the Cre02 so much :)

That is a very good idea to start with 1 v02 and see how your body takes that much Cordygen. After maybe a week at 1 pill, you can up it to 2 pills with a dose of Cre02 and see how it works for you!

Osiris13

Awards
I stop taking C5 because of stomach issues. It did not give me the runs but it did make me feel really sick. Endurance was great when I did take it. Maybe its the Cordyceps thats making me sick. I went back to eating as little meat as possible.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I stop taking C5 because of stomach issues. It did not give me the runs but it did make me feel really sick. Endurance was great when I did take it. Maybe its the Cordyceps thats making me sick. I went back to eating as little meat as possible.
There are a couple of reasons why C5 or C-VO2 ULTRA may have this effect including candida overgrowth but if you didn't get loose stool then it probably wasn't a dosing issue. One thing to remember is that C5 and C-VO2 ULTRA allow you to push beyond your typical aerobic and anaerobic threshold which unfortunately can lead to more lactic acid and ammonia build up which can make your stomach uneasy. Many people use Citruvol-XS along with a slightly reduced dose of C5 or C-VO2 ULTRA to help offset and scavenge some of that lactate and ammonia. If your stomach was uneasy during or after intense exercise then this might have been the deal. Increased lactic acid and ammonia can also cause more frequest trips to the bathroom. If your stomach was uneasy right after taking the product (but before exercise)then the dosage may have been too strong for your body or there may be a candida issue.

Stomach issues are very rare from the recommended dose of C5. C-VO2 ULTRA can be a little harder on some people's stomachs so optimal dosing needs to be assessed 1 capsule at a time initially. Another thing that helps is cycling C-VO2 ULTRA in a 3-4 week on and 1 week off manner.

lutherblsstt

There are a couple of reasons why C5 or C-VO2 ULTRA may have this effect including candida overgrowth but if you didn't get loose stool then it probably wasn't a dosing issue. One thing to remember is that C5 and C-VO2 ULTRA allow you to push beyond your typical aerobic and anaerobic threshold which unfortunately can lead to more lactic acid and ammonia build up which can make your stomach uneasy. Many people use Citruvol-XS along with a slightly reduced dose of C5 or C-VO2 ULTRA to help offset and scavenge some of that lactate and ammonia. If your stomach was uneasy during or after intense exercise then this might have been the deal. Increased lactic acid and ammonia can also cause more frequest trips to the bathroom. If your stomach was uneasy right after taking the product (but before exercise)then the dosage may have been too strong for your body or there may be a candida issue.

Stomach issues are very rare from the recommended dose of C5. C-VO2 ULTRA can be a little harder on some people's stomachs so optimal dosing needs to be assessed 1 capsule at a time initially. Another thing that helps is cycling C-VO2 ULTRA in a 3-4 week on and 1 week off manner.
I used the last of my Cordygen VO2 ultra and the stomach problems were there till the end so I will not purchase it again. It did seem to increase my VO2 max and allow me to grapple for longer but I prefer CitruvolXS which I can take 8 of prior to practice and gives me the same effect as VO2 without the stomach issues.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I used the last of my Cordygen VO2 ultra and the stomach problems were there till the end so I will not purchase it again. It did seem to increase my VO2 max and allow me to grapple for longer but I prefer CitruvolXS which I can take 8 of prior to practice and gives me the same effect as VO2 without the stomach issues.
Each user has their own tendencies and that is why many people are so happy that we have a large variety of "Cordygen Line" products to choose from. I'm glad you really enjoy Citruvol and I hope you continue to use it as a staple :veryhappy: