CordygenVO2 has been replaced by Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA

lutherblsstt

Just ordered CordygenVO2 directly from MST and received an email stating that is has been replaced by Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA,anyone else gotten wind of this new product?

What is being added to increase VO2's effectiveness?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for answer as im a cordygen series junkie

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Posted in a different thread:

I haven't heard any complaints of dizziness or lightheadedness but 6 caps can be too much for some people's stomachs making them a little queezy if taken all at once. I usually recommend going with three caps at a time.

We have actually reformulated the Cordygen-VO2 product to address this and stomach discomfort shouldn't be an issue with the new "Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA".

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
Impressive! I didn't think you could improve C5, but you did, now you guys improved VO2.

Big fan of MST right here!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA has a more revved up Cordyceps strain. We also increased the Cordyceps potency per capsule and toned down the jiaogulan to keep the people with sensitive stomachs happy campers. The Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA packs the effectivness of 4-6 capsules of original Cordygen-VO2 into a 3 capsule serving. It is a much improved product!

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA has a more revved up Cordyceps strain. We also increased the Cordyceps potency per capsule and toned down the jiaogulan to keep the people with sensitive stomachs happy campers. The Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA packs the effectivness of 4-6 capsules of original Cordygen-VO2 into a 3 capsule serving. It is a much improved product!
More potent Cordyceps = More Awesomeness!! :woohoo:

Mattocks118

Mattocks118

Awards
sounds great, can't wait to try it out

rubberchicken

Awards
Sweet! I'm looking forward to this, I just hope theres nothing in it that excites the Aussie customs folk

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
probably nothing of note. Basic marketing tactic that most of these supplement companies do. Rules they follow it seems..

#1) sell v.1 of product A till sales slow, then release a newer v.2 that is supposedly much better than the v.1 because of a "newly added miracle ingredient, which is probably going to be listed as a "propriety mix" in the ingredients..........thus prompting more sales.

#2) Rename the same products using words like ultra, II , revamped, reloaded, revised, etc...

etc....etc....

Just sayin.

Just ordered CordygenVO2 directly from MST and received an email stating that is has been replaced by Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA,anyone else gotten wind of this new product?

What is being added to increase VO2's effectiveness?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
probably nothing of note. Basic marketing tactic that most of these supplement companies do. Rules they follow it seems..

#1) sell v.1 of product A till sales slow, then release a newer v.2 that is supposedly much better than the v.1 because of a "newly added miracle ingredient, which is probably going to be listed as a "propriety mix" in the ingredients..........thus prompting more sales.

#2) Rename the same products using words like ultra, II , revamped, reloaded, revised, etc...

etc....etc....

Just sayin.
If you note the other posts by Millennium1 on the topic, you'll clearly see the updates that were made to the product, and they will be easy to tell upon even the first use. They are the types of updates that someone who is in tune with their body and their supplementation, will have no issue accessing ;)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
ive used my fair share of supplements and only in a few instances can i say i noticed anything "upon the first use". Im not saying your product doesnt warrant this claim, but it seems that EVERYONE claims this effect. NO big deal, as I have tried millenium cordygen, and really could not tell any difference when doing quite a bit of cardio over an extended amount of time frame.

If you note the other posts by Millennium1 on the topic, you'll clearly see the updates that were made to the product, and they will be easy to tell upon even the first use. They are the types of updates that someone who is in tune with their body and their supplementation, will have no issue accessing ;)

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
ive used my fair share of supplements and only in a few instances can i say i noticed anything "upon the first use". Im not saying your product doesnt warrant this claim, but it seems that EVERYONE claims this effect. NO big deal, as I have tried millenium cordygen, and really could not tell any difference when doing quite a bit of cardio over an extended amount of time frame.
Without trying either product you would have to agree that your comment is unwarranted. I have not tried the latest version of V02 so I will reserve judgement, I have however, tried a number of cordyceps products, which have worked very well for me (including the original). That being said, a more potent/pure cordyceps strain would definitely be of interest to myself (and maybe others), the other issue is that many people found amount of jiaogulan in the original version upset their stomachs (I did not experience this), so the new version has toned this down for people who had this reaction.

lutherblsstt

Without trying either product you would have to agree that your comment is unwarranted. I have not tried the latest version of V02 so I will reserve judgement, I have however, tried a number of cordyceps products, which have worked very well for me (including the original). That being said, a more potent/pure cordyceps strain would definitely be of interest to myself (and maybe others), the other issue is that many people found amount of jiaogulan in the original version upset their stomachs (I did not experience this), so the new version has toned this down for people who had this reaction.
Good points.I definitely noticed the Citruvol when playing Judo and the Cordygen5 helped me quite a bit in improving my LSD running.

:cheers: