CordygenVO2 has been replaced by Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA - AnabolicMinds.com

CordygenVO2 has been replaced by Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA

  1. lutherblsstt
    Guest
    lutherblsstt's Avatar

    CordygenVO2 has been replaced by Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA


    Just ordered CordygenVO2 directly from MST and received an email stating that is has been replaced by Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA,anyone else gotten wind of this new product?

    What is being added to increase VO2's effectiveness?

  2. Senior Member
    Emerge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,483
    Rep Power
    825

    Reputation

    wowsers!
  3. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Rep Power
    932084

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    in for answer as im a cordygen series junkie
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Big Poppa S's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    703
    Rep Power
    894

    Reputation

    Posted in a different thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    I haven't heard any complaints of dizziness or lightheadedness but 6 caps can be too much for some people's stomachs making them a little queezy if taken all at once. I usually recommend going with three caps at a time.

    We have actually reformulated the Cordygen-VO2 product to address this and stomach discomfort shouldn't be an issue with the new "Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA".

  5. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Rep Power
    932084

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa S View Post
    Posted in a different thread:
    what do the supp facts of the new version look like?
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  6. Advanced Member
    Big Poppa S's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    703
    Rep Power
    894

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    what do the supp facts of the new version look like?
    You're in luck.

    http://www.millenniumsport.net/Cordygen5/Cordygen5.html
  7. New Member
    Heracles25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    93

    Reputation

    Impressive! I didn't think you could improve C5, but you did, now you guys improved VO2.

    Big fan of MST right here!
  8. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37730

    Reputation

    damn, no ciwujia?
  9. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA has a more revved up Cordyceps strain. We also increased the Cordyceps potency per capsule and toned down the jiaogulan to keep the people with sensitive stomachs happy campers. The Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA packs the effectivness of 4-6 capsules of original Cordygen-VO2 into a 3 capsule serving. It is a much improved product!
  10. Advanced Member
    Big Poppa S's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    703
    Rep Power
    894

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA has a more revved up Cordyceps strain. We also increased the Cordyceps potency per capsule and toned down the jiaogulan to keep the people with sensitive stomachs happy campers. The Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA packs the effectivness of 4-6 capsules of original Cordygen-VO2 into a 3 capsule serving. It is a much improved product!
    More potent Cordyceps = More Awesomeness!!
  11. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37730

    Reputation

    Whoa, really?
  12. New Member
    Mattocks118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA has a more revved up Cordyceps strain. We also increased the Cordyceps potency per capsule and toned down the jiaogulan to keep the people with sensitive stomachs happy campers. The Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA packs the effectivness of 4-6 capsules of original Cordygen-VO2 into a 3 capsule serving. It is a much improved product!
    sounds great, can't wait to try it out
  13. New Member
    rubberchicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA has a more revved up Cordyceps strain. We also increased the Cordyceps potency per capsule and toned down the jiaogulan to keep the people with sensitive stomachs happy campers. The Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA packs the effectivness of 4-6 capsules of original Cordygen-VO2 into a 3 capsule serving. It is a much improved product!
    Sweet! I'm looking forward to this, I just hope theres nothing in it that excites the Aussie customs folk
  14. Senior Member
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1796

    Reputation

    probably nothing of note. Basic marketing tactic that most of these supplement companies do. Rules they follow it seems..

    #1) sell v.1 of product A till sales slow, then release a newer v.2 that is supposedly much better than the v.1 because of a "newly added miracle ingredient, which is probably going to be listed as a "propriety mix" in the ingredients..........thus prompting more sales.

    #2) Rename the same products using words like ultra, II , revamped, reloaded, revised, etc...

    etc....etc....

    Just sayin.

    Quote Originally Posted by lutherblsstt View Post
    Just ordered CordygenVO2 directly from MST and received an email stating that is has been replaced by Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA,anyone else gotten wind of this new product?

    What is being added to increase VO2's effectiveness?
  15. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    probably nothing of note. Basic marketing tactic that most of these supplement companies do. Rules they follow it seems..

    #1) sell v.1 of product A till sales slow, then release a newer v.2 that is supposedly much better than the v.1 because of a "newly added miracle ingredient, which is probably going to be listed as a "propriety mix" in the ingredients..........thus prompting more sales.

    #2) Rename the same products using words like ultra, II , revamped, reloaded, revised, etc...

    etc....etc....

    Just sayin.
    If you note the other posts by Millennium1 on the topic, you'll clearly see the updates that were made to the product, and they will be easy to tell upon even the first use. They are the types of updates that someone who is in tune with their body and their supplementation, will have no issue accessing
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  16. Senior Member
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1796

    Reputation

    ive used my fair share of supplements and only in a few instances can i say i noticed anything "upon the first use". Im not saying your product doesnt warrant this claim, but it seems that EVERYONE claims this effect. NO big deal, as I have tried millenium cordygen, and really could not tell any difference when doing quite a bit of cardio over an extended amount of time frame.



    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    If you note the other posts by Millennium1 on the topic, you'll clearly see the updates that were made to the product, and they will be easy to tell upon even the first use. They are the types of updates that someone who is in tune with their body and their supplementation, will have no issue accessing
  17. Advanced Member
    Big Poppa S's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    703
    Rep Power
    894

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    ive used my fair share of supplements and only in a few instances can i say i noticed anything "upon the first use". Im not saying your product doesnt warrant this claim, but it seems that EVERYONE claims this effect. NO big deal, as I have tried millenium cordygen, and really could not tell any difference when doing quite a bit of cardio over an extended amount of time frame.
    Without trying either product you would have to agree that your comment is unwarranted. I have not tried the latest version of V02 so I will reserve judgement, I have however, tried a number of cordyceps products, which have worked very well for me (including the original). That being said, a more potent/pure cordyceps strain would definitely be of interest to myself (and maybe others), the other issue is that many people found amount of jiaogulan in the original version upset their stomachs (I did not experience this), so the new version has toned this down for people who had this reaction.
  18. lutherblsstt
    Guest
    lutherblsstt's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa S View Post
    Without trying either product you would have to agree that your comment is unwarranted. I have not tried the latest version of V02 so I will reserve judgement, I have however, tried a number of cordyceps products, which have worked very well for me (including the original). That being said, a more potent/pure cordyceps strain would definitely be of interest to myself (and maybe others), the other issue is that many people found amount of jiaogulan in the original version upset their stomachs (I did not experience this), so the new version has toned this down for people who had this reaction.
    Good points.I definitely noticed the Citruvol when playing Judo and the Cordygen5 helped me quite a bit in improving my LSD running.

  19. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    In stock!
  20. New Member
    Mattocks118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    In stock!
    swweet!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cordygen 5 vs Cordygen Ultra V02
    By jtterrible in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 08:28 AM
  2. Cordygen VO2 ULTRA question
    By Jag in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:28 AM
  3. MST's ULTRA Cordygen VO2!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 04:05 PM
  4. cordygen ultra vo2
    By raptor2003 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 05:23 PM
  5. Cordygen-VO2 has been replaced by new "Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA"
    By lutherblsstt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 08:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in