Chance to log C5+Cre-02 *link*

  1. Chance to log C5+Cre-02 *link*


    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net


  2. Got mine in, yay.

  3. It's an awesome opportunity....i'm glad to see a lot of feedback over there so far.


    If you don't have your app's in yet everyone...get them in!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    It's an awesome opportunity....i'm glad to see a lot of feedback over there so far.


    If you don't have your app's in yet everyone...get them in!!
    X2 it will be a great opportunity! Especially for anyone who hasn't tried MST yet, get in there now!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa S View Post
    X2 it will be a great opportunity! Especially for anyone who hasn't tried MST yet, get in there now!
    Its almost not fair for anyone that hasn't tried our products yet. They may very well combust at the amounts of awesome that pour out of a Cre-02/C5 stack.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  6. Hell I may do this just for fun on my own.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CJPopovich View Post
    Hell I may do this just for fun on my own.
    haha Im not sure that i've stacked both together...but to test the efficiency of different times of use of Cre-02, I have done workouts with Cordygen5 pre and Cre-02 post.....THAT, was sweet.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. link to the latest logging chance!!! SHRED ULTRA BABY
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 08:22 PM
  2. Link to our NitroCeps/Cre-02 logging chance!!
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 05:31 PM
  3. Any chance of...
    By itln stln in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 03:22 PM
  4. any chance?
    By Skye in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 09:08 AM
Log in
Log in