FREE CRE-02 w/ C5 purchase!!!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
For a limited time at Nutraplanet when you purchase a 90 count bottle of Cordygen 5 (which is amazing anyway), you will receive a FREE 21 cap bottle of Cre-02! you DO NOT want to miss this offer!! :grouphug:

lutherblsstt

For a limited time at Nutraplanet when you purchase a 90 count bottle of Cordygen 5 (which is amazing anyway), you will receive a FREE 21 cap bottle of Cre-02! you DO NOT want to miss this offer!! :grouphug:
Just copped some!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Smart move bro :biglaugh:

Im guessing you got that straightened out with NP then?

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I actually ordered this from Nutra on the 16th, but I was a bit upset when my package arrived. On NutraPlanet it was advertised as "Cordygen5 90 caps + FREE CRE-02", so I thought "hell of a deal! I'll pick it up." When my package arrived I saw the little bottle of CRE-02 and was like WTF? Went back to Nutra, and sure enough, they changed it to say Cordygen5 90 caps + FREE Mini CRE-02.

Well it didn't say that when I ordered it. There was no mention of it being mini. And my receipt doesn't say mini anything either.

So, yeah, I feel gipped.

Not your fault, I suppose. I'm just ranting.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
After hearing the feedback from a few customers that didn't realize the bottle included had only 21 capsules, I got the name changed to include "MINI" so there would be no further confusion. In the product description, the 2nd line always read
"For a limited time only or while supplies last, receive a FREE unit of CRE-02 (21 caps) with every purchase of Cordygen5! A $15 VALUE!!!"