Somnidren-GH + ZMK keeping me up

S

scb2121

Awards
I just started taking Somnidren-GH and ZMk four nights ago and have noticed that I am unable to fall asleep for a fair while after taking them. I have been following the instructions, taking them on an empty stomach, I have tried 1 scoop and 1.5 scoops as I am over 200lbs. I didn't take either of them 2 nights ago and fell right asleep. Is this typical for the first few nights, or does anyone have any suggestions?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I just started taking Somnidren-GH and ZMk four nights ago and have noticed that I am unable to fall asleep for a fair while after taking them. I have been following the instructions, taking them on an empty stomach, I have tried 1 scoop and 1.5 scoops as I am over 200lbs. I didn't take either of them 2 nights ago and fell right asleep. Is this typical for the first few nights, or does anyone have any suggestions?
I have never heard of that happening at all actually. That seems very odd to me. At what time do you workout, and at what time is your last dose of any stimulants? If you do not take Stims...when is your last coffee, tea, or soda?

What is your definition of an empty stomach and what does your last meal usually consist of? Do you have any existing medical conditions that may relate to this issue in any way? These might be able to help me in assisting you a little bit, thanks!

S

scb2121

Awards
Empty stomach is 2+ hours after eating. Yesterday I had a salad with a vinaigrette dressing at seven and some cottage cheese. My workout ran from 4:00-5:15pm. I have no existing medical conditions. The last stims i had yesterday were at 3:30 and it was a 2 scoop serving of jacked which is fairly normal for me. I didn't drink any tea, coffee or soda after that. I also take DCP about 2 hours before bed. And i went to bed around 11. I am on a low dose of antidepressants, but spoke with my doc and he said there should be no issue with the ingredients.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the answers as that will help me greatly. Just one more question if you don't mind...

Did you take any other sleep aid products prior to this issue at all?

Thanks!

S

scb2121

Awards
I have in the past take ambien, and venom lean dreams but it has been more than a few months since then. Oh and the anti-depressant i am on is 10mg of lexapro if that helps.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Lexapro alone has the side effect of insomnia without even bringing somnidren or zmk into the equation. How long have you been taking lexapro before you began running somnidren gh and zmk?

on the bottle for Somnidren we also recommend that it should not be taken in conjunction with any medication that is prescribed as an anti-depressant. As much as I dislike saying this since I know how great the product is...it might be in your best interest to discontinue the use of somnidren gh if you continue to feel restlessness that you would not regularly feel. Continue use of zmk and mvp365 (if you're using our multi)

S

scb2121

Awards
I am using the multi and i love it so far. I was on lexapro for 2+ months pre somnidren so I dont think it is the lexapro. I will be off of the lexapro soon so I might just wait and see how i react when i get off of it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I am using the multi and i love it so far. I was on lexapro for 2+ months pre somnidren so I dont think it is the lexapro. I will be off of the lexapro soon so I might just wait and see how i react when i get off of it.

That might be for the best. You don't want to be taking anything that could potentially cause you to have an adverse reaction to the prescription that you're taking.

I'm glad to hear you enjoy MVP so much...and I hope you continue to use ZMK as well. Please keep us updated on how it all works out!

S

scb2121

Awards
Will do, I haven't taken ZMK by itself so I am excited to see what I get from that.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
the krebs cycle intermediates in ZMK may keep some people up a bit longer. also, the B vitamins and PEA in S-GH may give you a bit of stimulation the first couple times.

my advice would be to try a few days of S-GH solo and then try a few days of ZMK solo, keeping tabs on everything worth noting, and take the situation from there.

S

scb2121

Awards
I tried some ZMK by itself and slept like a rock. I decided to try the gh with ZMK again and slept like a rock. I am extremely pleased with both combined and just started training again so I can't wait to see the differences in recovery.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I tried some ZMK by itself and slept like a rock. I decided to try the gh with ZMK again and slept like a rock. I am extremely pleased with both combined and just started training again so I can't wait to see the differences in recovery.
Well thats great...glad to hear it was just a minor setback for a few days there. Keep us posted on your progress with the products, and thanks for the support!!

S

scb2121

Awards
So far recovery is improved. It would be really nice if nutra offered a zmk/gh stack. :(

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
So far recovery is improved. It would be really nice if nutra offered a zmk/gh stack. :(
I totally feel ya on the improved recovery. Just a few weeks ago I wasn't taking really any supps at all because I was going through a really tough time and to add taking pills and powders to the mix was simply too much for me. I could really tell the difference though between then and when I am taking zmk/somnidren regularly. It's really quite intense :)

Again, thank you for the endless support and feedback!

L

lutherblsstt

The same happened to me when I took Somnidren sublingually after a meal but the next night I took it with water on an empty stomach and it sent me to dreamland.

ZMK just put me right out when I tried a sample of it a few weeks ago,wish I could combine the two but the $$ is tight right now.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
The same happened to me when I took Somnidren sublingually after a meal but the next night I took it with water on an empty stomach and it sent me to dreamland.

ZMK just put me right out when I tried a sample of it a few weeks ago,wish I could combine the two but the $$ is tight right now.
Somnidren w/ water and an empty stomach has been knocking me out and making me sleep through my alarm (luckily the alarm is just waking me up for cardio not for work :D ) haven't tried combining it with ZMK yet.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established

Isn't there a zmk + somnidren deal going on in nutra store right now?

A

anberlin80

Hey everyone, I basically have the same problem. Last night was my first night taking Somnidren and ZMK. I dosed the Somnidren sublingually 2 hours after eating my last meal and I took 4 ZMK right before the Somnidren. It took me about 2 hours to finally get to sleep but I woke up only 3 hours later and couldn't get back to sleep. It was actually the worst sleep I've had in awhile. I expected to sleep much better with the addition of Somnidren and ZMK. I didn't expect it to worsen my sleep! So I'm a bit disappointed. Does anyone have any suggestions or should I just assume these products aren't for me? Thanks!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, I basically have the same problem. Last night was my first night taking Somnidren and ZMK. I dosed the Somnidren sublingually 2 hours after eating my last meal and I took 4 ZMK right before the Somnidren. It took me about 2 hours to finally get to sleep but I woke up only 3 hours later and couldn't get back to sleep. It was actually the worst sleep I've had in awhile. I expected to sleep much better with the addition of Somnidren and ZMK. I didn't expect it to worsen my sleep! So I'm a bit disappointed. Does anyone have any suggestions or should I just assume these products aren't for me? Thanks!
Some users within the first few nights will experience that Somnidren actually has an adverse effect and keeps you up. This is a by-standard of (and proof of) the fact that it is not a product that has any addictive properties. Keep using and within 3 days I guarantee you'll sleep like never before.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's killer!! Bar none, the best sleep since I can remember. The product stack is rock solid.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
why cant you take it with anti depressants anyways? Ive been on lexapro for years and been using the somnidren for quite a few months..whoops lol..ill take some time off it

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
why cant you take it with anti depressants anyways? Ive been on lexapro for years and been using the somnidren for quite a few months..whoops lol..ill take some time off it
Most people advise against taking supps that have L-Dopa with anything that alters your depression (whether making you happy or chilling you out a bit).