ZMK ok to dose with 1-carboxy + super cissus rx?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.8%

ZMK ok to dose with 1-carboxy + super cissus rx?

With my New Year's sale order I've ordered several MST products; Ragnarok, ZMK and Cordygen5. Right now I'm loving Ragnarok, blue raz ROCKS! And I cannot thank you guys enough for making a stim-free formula. Over the years I've found out too much stims are only good for a short term, after that I start to build a tolerance and I literally start getting opposite effects, specifically catabolic. Plus the ingredient profile rocks.

But anyway, like the title says, would ZMK be ok to take with a dose of 1-carboxy and super cissus rx? Right now I only take 1-carboxy before I hit the sack along with my last dose of super cissus rx (taking 2 doses for now; 1 after workouts, 1 before bed).

Should I take ZMK and then wait 1 hour, and then dose the other two? Or would taking all 3 at the same time be alright. Let me know, I'm very eager to try out ZMK. ZMA worked decent for me in the past, so I'm interested in ZMK.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    With my New Year's sale order I've ordered several MST products; Ragnarok, ZMK and Cordygen5. Right now I'm loving Ragnarok, blue raz ROCKS! And I cannot thank you guys enough for making a stim-free formula. Over the years I've found out too much stims are only good for a short term, after that I start to build a tolerance and I literally start getting opposite effects, specifically catabolic. Plus the ingredient profile rocks.

But anyway, like the title says, would ZMK be ok to take with a dose of 1-carboxy and super cissus rx? Right now I only take 1-carboxy before I hit the sack along with my last dose of super cissus rx (taking 2 doses for now; 1 after workouts, 1 before bed).

Should I take ZMK and then wait 1 hour, and then dose the other two? Or would taking all 3 at the same time be alright. Let me know, I'm very eager to try out ZMK. ZMA worked decent for me in the past, so I'm interested in ZMK.

it is fine. go and have fun man. the 1-carboxy will not interfere with the zmk. I will give you some great dreams! oh and one last thing make sure you stay away from calcium for at least 2-3 hours before dosing the zmk!! not calcium with the zmk! I say this because calcium and zink compete for absorption. You dont want that!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.8%

Thanks grila, ya I figured it would be fine just wanted a second opinion. Ya I knew about not taking any calcium with zinc so no worries about the calcium, my last meal is chicken breast topped with sesame oil and veggies.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I think you both meant Calcium interfering with the magnesium Other than that, solid advice. Also F355 we got your DCP out yesterday, you can even add that in for some night-time fat burning
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.8%

my bad ya i meant magnesium. and i got the DCP steveoph, i dose 6-8 tabs a day with 2 after my last meal. 3 before my workout is nutty. i found the sweet spot to be 1 Recreate and 3 DCP before workouts since i started to take 3 Recreate upon waking up.

going to be adding in Cordygen5 before workouts to aid in endurance. being on keto, i am huffing and wanting water every 2-3 exercises, i cannot wait to start adding in carbs.

Similar Forum Threads

1. super cissus or bulk super cissus from nutra????
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 10:36 AM
  2. how to dose bulk super Cissus Rx?
    By jamo30 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 05:31 PM
  3. Usp labs super cissus dose?
    By Icemansoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 06:48 PM
  4. Replies: 2