New in the MST pipeline

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Nothing can be released publically just yet, but there are multiple products being worked on right now that will be AMAZING :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cre-02 is new, and as good as supplements get, period. You try it yet?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Yep I followed and posted in the thread you started for judo....btw how's the coffee stand goin'?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah, hey, I forgot you were in there, sorry!

I quit the farmer's market last week. It's just a slow market, in the slow time of year. Looking at doing something more. Wanna invest! :D

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Not right now bro, but thanks for the offer....sorry to hear it's so slow.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Ah, hey, I forgot you were in there, sorry!

I quit the farmer's market last week. It's just a slow market, in the slow time of year. Looking at doing something more. Wanna invest! :D
If my monetary problems weren't at the worst of my life right now, i'd invest. That coffee is slammin good.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys still bringn that BCAA/intra wo mix?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Are you guys still bringn that BCAA/intra wo mix?
Superior quality does battle with time constraints at all times...however, if you are patient...you will savor the juices of the God's.

or uhh...yeah, sometime soon ;)

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Niice!If it can taste anywhere as as good as Rag-it will be awesome.Switched to kettlebell training recently, and will be lookin for somethin intra.I had remembered a BCAA/Intra mix mentioned a while ago.Hope to see it around summer!

PS-Thanks for the reps!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Niice!If it can taste anywhere as as good as Rag-it will be awesome.Switched to kettlebell training recently, and will be lookin for somethin intra.I had remembered a BCAA/Intra mix mentioned a while ago.Hope to see it around summer!

PS-Thanks for the reps!
Yeah im hoping right around that time myself ;)

Im also a certified KB instructor...so im glad to see you've made the change!

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Nice-I just redid my garage to my own gym-completed it with a full set from 35lb-79lb lifeline kb's.Gonna put up some olympic rings also.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
ANY NEW WORD ON THE BCAA MIX?
yes. unfortunately, I cannot say what that word is :damnit:

I promise....it is still 100% being worked on to make sure it's perfect, and we also have a grand host of new products coming out VERY VERY soon

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Sign me up for these new things ;)! I get on this site once every few weeks (sigh :() and it's solely to check this sub-section for updates!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Sign me up for these new things ;)! I get on this site once every few weeks (sigh :() and it's solely to check this sub-section for updates!
well you are just a smart fella huh ;)

thanks for the support bud

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Very nice! CTDeuce, are u still doin the kettlebell training? Been on them for a while now and still learning more each time. Also attended a kb seminar by Steve Cotter last month which was awsome.Gf just got me two adjustable ones to mess with from John Broofkield-intersting motion on them from being filled with sand.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yeah man, i'm still working with the training. Good to see another person joining the cause ;)