Cordygen5

07zx6r

Awards
I ordered it for the new year. I absolutely love this stuff. My endurance is through the roof. The first time I took it, I felt a little funny. Not sure how to describe it. Anyway, some old friends and I get together on Saturdays to play football for a few hours. I ran all damn day and I despise running. Never got tired. It was crazy. This stuff really works for me and I'm glad I picked some up during the NP sale.

On another subject, is MST still sending out samples? I emailed a request for samples on Dec. 27 and haven't heard anything. I went on and bought the Cordygen 5 before being able to sample it and I am pleased, but would like to try out the others before I spend more money.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I ordered it for the new year. I absolutely love this stuff. My endurance is through the roof. The first time I took it, I felt a little funny. Not sure how to describe it. Anyway, some old friends and I get together on Saturdays to play football for a few hours. I ran all damn day and I despise running. Never got tired. It was crazy. This stuff really works for me and I'm glad I picked some up during the NP sale.

On another subject, is MST still sending out samples? I emailed a request for samples on Dec. 27 and haven't heard anything. I went on and bought the Cordygen 5 before being able to sample it and I am pleased, but would like to try out the others before I spend more money.
Well first of all, thank you for the praise on Cordy5. I was the same way as you..first try was all I needed to know I was a user for the long haul! We really do appreciate the customer feedback though so please, keep it coming!

Samples do take a bit to arrive so please be patient. You probably won't be receiving any confirmation other than the package at your doorstep, so if you were waiting for an email...stop hitting refresh every 20 seconds and go sit next to your mailbox for the next 3 weeks :thumbsup:

07zx6r

Awards
Sweet. Sounds great. Do you ship USPS?

Can't wait to give Ragnarok a try.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
C5 is awesome, it is what got me hooked on MST. For what it does, it is well worth the price and it beats any other endurance type product that I've come across.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
C5 is awesome, it is what got me hooked on MST. For what it does, it is well worth the price and it beats any other endurance type product that I've come across.

I'm a bit late to the party having just found out about C5 but, I'm on my 4th day and I'm loving it. I have already felt a increase in my endurance over the last couple of days. So far, great product.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does this need to be cycled?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm a bit late to the party having just found out about C5 but, I'm on my 4th day and I'm loving it. I have already felt a increase in my endurance over the last couple of days. So far, great product.
You will continue to love it im sure...thanks for the kind words :)

Does this need to be cycled?
As with any product, you will start to feel it "losing effectiveness"...even though it won't be. Its like once you start creatine or something similar you get this rush of strength and then it dulls down. You won't notice the cordygen working....but it still will be.

To answer your question, if you'd like to cycle so you can "feel" it working at all times....feel free. Do you need to? Not at all.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Deuce!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liking the MVP also. MST has great products.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Will you not see the same effects if it is only used on workout days?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
You can only use on workout days and you will feel the effects...but daily use will build up your endurance and oxygen uptake more and more :)

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response!!! I primarily just lift, 4 days a week, would this or ultra V02 be better or more suited for myself?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response!!! I primarily just lift, 4 days a week, would this or ultra V02 be better or more suited for myself?
if you have primarily short sessions and you don't do anything else throughout the day that is going to require endurance or oxygen uptake..then v02 ultra is probably a better fit for you.

Not to mention that v02 ultra has a very high polysaccharide count..and right now with the swine flu fears all around us, that will help keep your defenses up and alert!

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Good deal. Can you use a reduced dose on off days and have the same effects?

Next semester I will be playing a lot more basketball and probably training for a triathlon. Would C5 be better then, or will ultra V02 still be good?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Good deal. Can you use a reduced dose on off days and have the same effects?

Next semester I will be playing a lot more basketball and probably training for a triathlon. Would C5 be better then, or will ultra V02 still be good?
It will all depend on your training protocols....let's get to next semester and we'll worry about it then ;)

For now....get through this semester without going postal :wave2:

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just a update

I am now going into my third week of C5, I am extremely happy with the results. I am definitely feeling more energetic overall and feel like I'm sleeping better. It's cool to have a product that does just what it says,

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just a update

I am now going into my third week of C5, I am extremely happy with the results. I am definitely feeling more energetic overall and feel like I'm sleeping better. It's cool to have a product that does just what it says,
Im very happy to see that its working so well for you :). It only gets better with time, haha. Thanks for the support and the awesome feedback!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Whoa! Does that say you're from Stroudsburg, PA? haha...if so, your AM MST Rep lives very near your town ;)