New Site? - AnabolicMinds.com

New Site?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  263 lbs.

New Site?

What ever happened to the new MST site? Is that still a go? I was hoping that it would be ready by the new year. Now that I'm taking HTML/XHTML and a full WEB DEVELOPMENT PACK, I've got a keen interest in these sorts of things. It's funny I haven't even completed any courses yet and I already have people who want me to do websites for them (and their businesses).

2. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The site is still being worked on and will be up VERY soon I hear
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    The site is still being worked on and will be up VERY soon I hear
    any ETA?
    •   

4. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Nothing exact. There was a major wrench in the production a few months back...but things are coming around nicely now
    www.millenniumsport.net
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  263 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Nothing exact. There was a major wrench in the production a few months back...but things are coming around nicely now
    I'm interested in viewing the source code, since starting my courses I've been checking out the source codes of all my favorite websites and sh*t! there are some crazy complex ones out there. I'm definitely not at the point of actually coding and entire site yet but will get there eventually. Last night I was studying/practicing up on creating multi-page sites that link up correctly even when viewed through a smart phone or PDA. I had a guy who owns a website development company me that the most important things to learn were Style Sheets, Forms and some javascript. Convienently enough, those are coming up soon in my course
  6. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa S View Post
    I'm interested in viewing the source code, since starting my courses I've been checking out the source codes of all my favorite websites and sh*t! there are some crazy complex ones out there. I'm definitely not at the point of actually coding and entire site yet but will get there eventually. Last night I was studying/practicing up on creating multi-page sites that link up correctly even when viewed through a smart phone or PDA. I had a guy who owns a website development company me that the most important things to learn were Style Sheets, Forms and some javascript. Convienently enough, those are coming up soon in my course
    sounds like you have a real passion for what you're doing; it feels good to finally figure out what you want to do. it literally just hit me hard that my passion is biology, and i literally cannot stop thinking about Genetics since i started taking the course. good stuff.
  7. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa S View Post
    I did that for a while there. I never took the initiative to learn flash and keep up with the times, but I know a great deal about html (self taught) and made many webpages in the past
    www.millenniumsport.net
  8. Senior Member

Can't wait

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to site and need some HELP!!!!
    By Tyson11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 04:16 AM
  2. Injection site site.
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 03:10 PM
  3. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 07:37 AM