Athlete Sponsorships

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Is MST going to be offering new athlete sponsorships this year? I could really use some help with all my MST supps so I can tear up some Xterra races. That reminds me, I have to start swim training and I hate swimming.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Sponsorships will definitely be on the way.

I will discuss this further with the big man and get back to you shortly. Keep your eyes open for a thread on it.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Awesome..any chance of an overseas sponsorship..im entering a fitness competition, and strength competition, and i love your products.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oooooo, this would be cool!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The new contracts are being drawn up now and they will be available very soon :)

Get ready....it's coming :thumbsup:

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
The new contracts are being drawn up now and they will be available very soon :)

Get ready....it's coming :thumbsup:
Sweet! and the guy who started the thread automatically get one right???:thumbsup:

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Lol I have been waiting and waiting. I'm happy! I hope I get to be part of the team. *Crosses fingers*

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
It would be nice to be a chosen one.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
how do you guys go about choosing someone to sponsor? sounds interesting

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know about athletes, but as far as forums, he clubbed me over the head with a shovel. I had no choice :)

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
is it for athletes, or more geared towards body building? i play baseball in college and spend a good amount money on supps and this sounds like a great oppertunity. any details?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
how do you guys go about choosing someone to sponsor? sounds interesting
Depends on the persons goals, sport, competitions, etc. It never hurts to submit a resume ;)

I am our only sponsored tennis player right now...so hopefully that will change soon (especially since I have Twins on the way and I won't be competing much this season)

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
is there an online form i can fill out? or would you like a real resume? and would i just send it to the "contact us" part of the website? thanks for the help

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
is there an online form i can fill out? or would you like a real resume? and would i just send it to the "contact us" part of the website? thanks for the help
X2.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
We'll find out soon enough. Matt or CT will post when they're ready for applications/resumes to be sent in. It's something that you actually need to think about, as you really need to understand that this is not just about getting "freebies", you have to think "What can I offer MST that deserves an athlete sponsorship"? There are expectations of sponsored athletes and it is not to be taken lightly as it could be the "toe-hold" that one needs to really become involved in this industry that we all love so much.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great opportunity, i'll keep my eyes peeled for further instructions and expectations. Thanks for the help!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
As Big Poppa said, there will be an application posted very shortly. Keep your eyes peeled :bling:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
We will

Basketball23

Awards
it wood b sik to get chosen i need all the help i can get wit supplements so please contact me when u decide to pik

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
it wood b sik to get chosen i need all the help i can get wit supplements so please contact me when u decide to pik
There will be a thread posted about it as soon as the applications are ready, however, I don't think I will be notifying everyone personally haha

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
what type of consideration will be given to 2008 sponsored peeps?:feedback:

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I raced in the USAT National Off-road Duathlon Championship today and it sure would have been nice having an MST athlete t-shirt on ;).

Darrellw

Awards
College athletes can't be sponsored by this can they.... ugh!!