Cre2: Ergogenic supremacy

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I have pretty much concluded that cre2 is hands down the best product i've ever used for strength and endurance. But what I've noticed is that it is a fantasic recomp tool, people have been coming up to me saying that I've lost weight especially in my face....every time I pop 3 caps of cre2 I get a leaning out effect ( ala? ) any conclusions CT or Mil1 ?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
While it is a great product; I think the leaning effects are most likely due to the effects on training. You are recomping or losing body fat as you mentioned; correlation is not the same as causation :)

Definitely a great product though; I've only used 2 of the samples thus far, but my 1st cardio session with it went better than expected. I have a few more samples before I draw any final conclusions (And my elliptican endurance has dipped b/c I can only use my left hand which makes comparisons difficult)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I fully agree on every count. Nothing compares, and I started leaning out once I started taking it, noticably more than before. Whether its the ala or the increased training intensity, which is profound, who knows.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
I call CRE-02 a "plateau breaker" in that I've found it helps you push harder and further both in workouts and in cardio sessions. However, for strict recomp or fat burning I'm not so sure. I agree with Steveo that the results you are seeing are from your increased training/cardio ability, I had the exact same results (loss of fat w/ increased strength) but I noticed how much CRE-02 improved my workouts and that's where the results really came from.

All-in-all, CRE-02 is in my top 1-2 supplements that I've ever taken (I've been taking stuff going on over 12 years now) so that's no small feat.

In fact I think I'm due for a restock :D maybe Matt can fill me a 5lbs protein container full of CRE-02, that would keep me happy for awhile.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Giving this a bump to see if there's any feedback on increasing the dosage past 3 caps of CRE-02. I ask because my bottle now recommends taking "3-6" caps.

I've been very impressed with 3 caps, but wondering if anyone has seen additional effects from dosing higher.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Giving this a bump to see if there's any feedback on increasing the dosage past 3 caps of CRE-02. I ask because my bottle now recommends taking "3-6" caps.

I've been very impressed with 3 caps, but wondering if anyone has seen additional effects from dosing higher.
Dosing higher is definitely intense...but not completely necessary, especially if 3 is working very well for you.

For a month I ran 3 pre (or post) workout and I took the other 3 x 1 with each meal...equally 6 a day. I took them with meals because they act as a good nutrient partinioner.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take 6 caps all at once, 3 IMO work great.....I agree with duece in regards to it being a great nutrient partitioner. I think a good idea would be to take your prewo dose and then take 3 with your biggest meal of the day ( possibly a pwo meal)

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
BTW had anyone stacked Cre-2 with AP or Pslin.....wondering what the effects are?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
BTW had anyone stacked Cre-2 with AP or Pslin.....wondering what the effects are?

I wish I could help you there but I did not respond to AP like most people do. Sorry.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Depends on how much money you have to blow. With Cre-02, the carb partitioning effects are there as well and are very prominent. Depends on what it's worth to you my man. Cre-02 kept me feeling swole all day as well.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
cre-02 may be the most effective product in any category that i've ever tried.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear. Hey CT, you around?? I found another bottle of C5 lying around the house and was wondering due to the potency of CR2 how many C5 should I take with CR2?....I was thinking 2 caps?

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear. Hey CT, you around?? I found another bottle of C5 lying around the house and was wondering due to the potency of CR2 how many C5 should I take with CR2?....I was thinking 2 caps?

two should suffice. it really depends on your training style, goals, etc. start with two and if you want to, go up to three if you feel the need. i've never used C5 with it, only C-VO2, and three caps was the sweet spot for me (1/2 full serving).

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
No vo2 with cre2....that's too much rhodi for me.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

For a workout with the weights I actually sometimes use 3 cordygen 5 about 40 mins pre-w/o and then take my 3 Cre-02 post w/o. Works out really well.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Force, how the hell are ya?

Hey Ryan, what's going on?! I haven't come back here in a couple days. How's everything working out for you my friend? You still tearin up your training???

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Kyle's hiding in the shadows....bastard ;)

I hope all is well FoGster. Haven't spoken with you in a long while.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Kyle's hiding in the shadows....bastard ;)

I hope all is well FoGster. Haven't spoken with you in a long while.
What's good with you Deuce? I am hiding out for the most part ;)

All is good... for the most part. This electrolyte imbalance is killing me.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
What's good with you Deuce? I am hiding out for the most part ;)

All is good... for the most part. This electrolyte imbalance is killing me.
Years upon years of ingesting gatorade? haha. Sorry...I think the stuff is vile.

I've seen better days...but i'm pulling through. Everyday is bringing new challenges to face and overcome. It's making me a stronger person while beating me down, for the most part.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Years upon years of ingesting gatorade? haha. Sorry...I think the stuff is vile.

I've seen better days...but i'm pulling through. Everyday is bringing new challenges to face and overcome. It's making me a stronger person while beating me down, for the most part.
Hahaha. No, I don't have enough sodium. I had been using that Poseidon at 5-6 servings a day on top of a diet low in salt. The prolonged high potassium intake flushed my body of sodium, calcium, and magnesium. I have a hard time staying asleep, my teeth feel brittle, my wrist is hurting, and I had a mild seizure a couple weeks ago from the mineral imbalance. I am starting to feel better now, I stopped Poseidon and I'm adding some sea salt to my meals and also taking calcium/magnesium.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha. No, I don't have enough sodium. I had been using that Poseidon at 5-6 servings a day on top of a diet low in salt. The prolonged high potassium intake flushed my body of sodium, calcium, and magnesium. I have a hard time staying asleep, my teeth feel brittle, my wrist is hurting, and I had a mild seizure a couple weeks ago from the mineral imbalance. I am starting to feel better now, I stopped Poseidon and I'm adding some sea salt to my meals and also taking calcium/magnesium.
jeez dude, that sounds awful. Are you using zmk at nights? I know you already know this, but it would help with your mineral intake tenfold.

I add sea salt to just about everything I cook. I know a lot of people say sodium is bad for you...but I fully believe in mineral balance. I burn out enough minerals in one tennis session to have to try and replace for 2 days afterwards. I know with some of the workouts i've seen from you...you bang it out pretty intense. I doubt the sodium intake would hurt you...even without your imbalance.

For your teeth until they really begin to feel better, try switching toothpaste brands to Sensodyne. I have great teeth but awful gums so I use it because I have to protect my teeth so that my gums don't kick their a$$ haha. Trust me...it will help some.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
jeez dude, that sounds awful. Are you using zmk at nights? I know you already know this, but it would help with your mineral intake tenfold.

I add sea salt to just about everything I cook. I know a lot of people say sodium is bad for you...but I fully believe in mineral balance. I burn out enough minerals in one tennis session to have to try and replace for 2 days afterwards. I know with some of the workouts i've seen from you...you bang it out pretty intense. I doubt the sodium intake would hurt you...even without your imbalance.

For your teeth until they really begin to feel better, try switching toothpaste brands to Sensodyne. I have great teeth but awful gums so I use it because I have to protect my teeth so that my gums don't kick their a$$ haha. Trust me...it will help some.
Deuce, thanks for your advice. I am using ZMK and Sensodyne, but that only reinforces the habit now that you reccommend it as well.

I am going to be adding sea salt and some table salt from now on. The paper-thin skin from the low sodium looks good, but when I become seizure prone and my teeth are ready to chip, I think it's time to re-evaluate.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I am going to be adding sea salt and some table salt from now on. The paper-thin skin from the low sodium looks good, but when I become seizure prone and my teeth are ready to chip, I think it's time to re-evaluate.
You're certainly right about that! Im sure you'll be alright...you seem to have everything in check!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You're certainly right about that! Im sure you'll be alright...you seem to have everything in check!
Thanks Deuce ;) Better than ever, health-wise. I'm off of my duffle-bag of supplements and am sticking with what is natural. I have been using 1 cap, 2x a day of that GetDiesel 'double or nothing' stack to try and raise my libido (since being low from coming off Propadrol and Hemadrol) and that stuff kicks a$$. It deserves some feedback in the Diesel section.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Deuce ;) Better than ever, health-wise. I'm off of my duffle-bag of supplements and am sticking with what is natural. I have been using 1 cap, 2x a day of that GetDiesel 'double or nothing' stack to try and raise my libido (since being low from coming off Propadrol and Hemadrol) and that stuff kicks a$$. It deserves some feedback in the Diesel section.
Then i guess you better go give it some, haha

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ryan, what's going on?! I haven't come back here in a couple days. How's everything working out for you my friend? You still tearin up your training???
At a standstill...I'm going threw alot of stuff as well right now. Ordering some more cre-2 as we speak. I hope you get everything squared away....btw the whole electro imbalance thing is kindof scary.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I think I might pick up a bottle to stack with DCP, and EC for a cutter in the very near future. To hear some speak of CRE02 as the best supplement tried in 12 years, that is a feat.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I think I might pick up a bottle to stack with DCP, and EC for a cutter in the very near future. To hear some speak of CRE02 as the best supplement tried in 12 years, that is a feat.
You won't be dissapointed my man...it's really intense!!

True74Seneca

Would Cre-02 be ok for a 16 year old to take for roughly 2 months?

Im 16, 6.0 225lbs and i was wondering is this creatine ok for me to use june and july before football starts?

Ive used bulk mono, green mag, and neovar before with good results. Ive read alot of good about Cre02 and wanna try it this summer.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
If you have already used creatine before as you've stated...then not only would it be safe, but it would be awesome ;)

I personally didn't supplement with creatine (or much of anything really) until I was about 18....but these days they just keep getting younger and younger, haha. You'll absolutely love Cre-02 brother.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would Cre-02 be ok for a 16 year old to take for roughly 2 months?

Im 16, 6.0 225lbs and i was wondering is this creatine ok for me to use june and july before football starts?

Ive used bulk mono, green mag, and neovar before with good results. Ive read alot of good about Cre02 and wanna try it this summer.
I'd let my 16yo son take it, no problem. You'll love it!