Favorite way to take Ragnarok on off days?

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Ragnarok for a while but I'm taking it daily now and I was just curious how some people prefer to take it. I tried it with 20g Maltodextrin and I didn't like it too much. Maybe waxy maize? Or just plain..

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't bother taking it on "off" days as I would prefer that my body does not adapt to the effect of the stimulants, but if I was to take it I would be taking it simiply with water, there's no need to add carbs, the creatine will still get into your system without them.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't bother taking it on "off" days as I would prefer that my body does not adapt to the effect of the stimulants, but if I was to take it I would be taking it simiply with water, there's no need to add carbs, the creatine will still get into your system without them.
I take caffeine free so I don't have to worry about that. I'll probably just take it plain.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I would just make a nice drink with it; the blue razz tastes awesome.
What do you mean by nice drink? I would have got the blue razz but the melon was available. Which is fine because the Melon is quite amazing.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I mixed mine with water :D