What would I be missing out on if I mixed amino's with Ragnarok?

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Ragnarok caffeine free for the past month. I've been trying to find something better but Ragnarok really has all the bases covered.

I have been taking Ragnarok about an hour after my oats & whey w/o carbs then about 45mins later 1 serving of purple wraath and some carbs immediatly pre-workout and during. I work 10 hours a day so I'm always in a time crunch. What benefits of Ragnarok would I be missing out on if I mixed PW with Ragnarok?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
None :) The carbs if you take them might make the Ragnarok hit a bit slower depending on what type of carbs, but there's really no issue at all. Most Pre-WO supps have carbs and/or peptides anyways , think NO Shotgun (PreWO + AA's+Carbs) or JP8 (PreWO + Carbs) :thumbsup:

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
None :) The carbs if you take them might make the Ragnarok hit a bit slower depending on what type of carbs, but there's really no issue at all. Most Pre-WO supps have carbs and/or peptides anyways , think NO Shotgun (PreWO + AA's+Carbs) or JP8 (PreWO + Carbs) :thumbsup:
How come it says to wait an hour after a protein shake then?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
You'd be perfectly fine mixing the two..and i've done so myself quite a few times. Mixed Rok with PW, Xtend, ICE, Growth Factor...and many others.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
That's great. Amino's and Ragnarok is almost a perfect pre-workout drink. Can't wait to try it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
You weren't lying! It tastes amazing. Not sure what it tastes like...it's just really good.
Yah man! I have no idea what I would call the taste either....but it's a tasty one, haha. Glad you liked it.