ZMK dosing along with pre bed shake?
- 12-24-2008, 09:07 PM
- 12-24-2008, 09:09 PM
Prebed shake about an hour before your ZMK dose?"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
12-25-2008, 06:25 AM
12-25-2008, 07:07 AM
12-25-2008, 10:08 AM
12-25-2008, 06:02 PM
12-25-2008, 08:45 PM
In the best possible scenerio, you would not have your shake within 2 hours of consuming ZMK. If you must with 1 hour, then you must...but 2 hours is the sweet spot.
The calcium in your shake will feed off of the zinc and magnesium you're getting from your ZMK to be absorbed by your body. The result is your shake completely effing up your absorbtion of the essential minerals that you lose day in and day out through hard work.
12-26-2008, 08:11 AM
12-26-2008, 03:48 PM
12-27-2008, 05:06 AM
12-27-2008, 05:13 AM
If an hour is all that you can handle, then by all means bro...do what you have to do to feel comfortable. I personally don't like the feeling of a full stomach when I go to bed and I usually sleep better when it isn't full.....but i've known MANY people that absolutely must take a shake or eat something within a few hours of sleep. Everyone's body is different in that respect!
12-27-2008, 05:18 AM
12-29-2008, 02:54 PM
when I took zmk I had a pre bed shake then about an hour later took my zmk and fell asleep. Im sure you can have your shake and find something to do for at least 45 minutes before bed.
SFW and GFH
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigbeef in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-05-2012, 11:14 AM
- By redrocket399 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-08-2011, 07:01 PM
- By quigley in forum BulkingReplies: 10Last Post: 09-08-2007, 09:33 PM
- By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 14Last Post: 04-01-2007, 08:48 PM
- By Rostam in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-16-2006, 08:30 PM