ZMK dosing along with pre bed shake?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
The bottle of ZMK says to take a serving with no calcium, but how can i achieve such dosing without my prebed shake counteracting with it? can you please give me a suggestion on how to take the two? Thank you

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Prebed shake about an hour before your ZMK dose?

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Or vice versa, take the ZMK an hour before bed then drink the shake as your climbing into it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Or vice versa, take the ZMK an hour before bed then drink the shake as your climbing into it.
icky, dont brush your teef????

I would say drink the shake an hour and half before beddy by time. Then take the ZMK at bed time.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
In the best possible scenerio, you would not have your shake within 2 hours of consuming ZMK. If you must with 1 hour, then you must...but 2 hours is the sweet spot.

The calcium in your shake will feed off of the zinc and magnesium you're getting from your ZMK to be absorbed by your body. The result is your shake completely effing up your absorbtion of the essential minerals that you lose day in and day out through hard work.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
In the best possible scenerio, you would not have your shake within 2 hours of consuming ZMK. If you must with 1 hour, then you must...but 2 hours is the sweet spot.

The calcium in your shake will feed off of the zinc and magnesium you're getting from your ZMK to be absorbed by your body. The result is your shake completely effing up your absorbtion of the essential minerals that you lose day in and day out through hard work.
So take the ZMK and then two hours later have a shake? I thought taking the ZMK last was best.

I usually have my shake and then take ZMK an hour later. Could I be doing it a more efficient way?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
So take the ZMK and then two hours later have a shake? I thought taking the ZMK last was best.

I usually have my shake and then take ZMK an hour later. Could I be doing it a more efficient way?
No...I might have mis-typed it, but I meant that you should have your shake 2 hours before bed and take your ZMK when you lay down for sleep. Sorry for the confusion!

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
No...I might have mis-typed it, but I meant that you should have your shake 2 hours before bed and take your ZMK when you lay down for sleep. Sorry for the confusion!
I just can't imagine waiting 2 hours,then ZMK. I take it an hour after my shake and I still barely make it to bed without getting hungry again. Shake with 2 tbsp PB and some fiber. Maybe some more fiber would help calm my stomach...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I just can't imagine waiting 2 hours,then ZMK. I take it an hour after my shake and I still barely make it to bed without getting hungry again. Shake with 2 tbsp PB and some fiber. Maybe some more fiber would help calm my stomach...
If an hour is all that you can handle, then by all means bro...do what you have to do to feel comfortable. I personally don't like the feeling of a full stomach when I go to bed and I usually sleep better when it isn't full.....but i've known MANY people that absolutely must take a shake or eat something within a few hours of sleep. Everyone's body is different in that respect!

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
If an hour is all that you can handle, then by all means bro...do what you have to do to feel comfortable. I personally don't like the feeling of a full stomach when I go to bed and I usually sleep better when it isn't full.....but i've known MANY people that absolutely must take a shake or eat something within a few hours of sleep. Everyone's body is different in that respect!
If I eat a solid meal I don't like going to bed for at least 2 hours but a shake seems to go right through me. I think half of it is when I lay down I start thinking that I am hungry when I really am not. :lol:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
when I took zmk I had a pre bed shake then about an hour later took my zmk and fell asleep. Im sure you can have your shake and find something to do for at least 45 minutes before bed.