- 12-24-2008, 05:05 PM
I'm considering giving citruvol a try. My primary reason is I was looking at CM to use along with my Cre-2 ( got another bottle in the mail today )....i've bought bulk cm before and within weeks it hardens so I have to utilize an icepick. Citruvol seems underdosed but @ the same time it does have Cceps in it.
- 12-24-2008, 06:38 PM
Between the two products, you'll get a healthy dose of C5; a nice dose of citrulline; and the added benefits of the other ingredients in citruvol. Pumps are going to kill you.
12-26-2008, 03:49 PM
I agree with Poison, I think it would be a great addition to Cre-02 (always has been for me) and I totally recommend giving it a shot
12-26-2008, 11:02 PM
12-27-2008, 04:42 AM
Too much of what? They are totally different products, so I doubt you'll see any negative effects from a viewpoint of it being too much for you.
I personally think there are better options out there than Cissus Quadrangulis (sp?)...but i'm usually argued with there, haha
12-27-2008, 11:08 PM
I really like cissus, it helps me alot and it seems to alleviate about 75% of my pain that is in my shoulder. It also seems to help "shuttle" more nutrients, I took 2 caps of super cissus along with 3 cre-2 and got a good pump after my workout.
Similar Forum Threads
- By 350zTT in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2010, 09:42 AM
- By islandmagic in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 21Last Post: 10-16-2009, 07:01 PM
- By ryanp81 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2009, 12:09 PM
- By spartan300 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2009, 02:27 PM
- By Chemist2234 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 26Last Post: 07-25-2007, 07:04 PM