Citruvol question

1. Citruvol question

I'm considering giving citruvol a try. My primary reason is I was looking at CM to use along with my Cre-2 ( got another bottle in the mail today )....i've bought bulk cm before and within weeks it hardens so I have to utilize an icepick. Citruvol seems underdosed but @ the same time it does have Cceps in it.

2. Between the two products, you'll get a healthy dose of C5; a nice dose of citrulline; and the added benefits of the other ingredients in citruvol. Pumps are going to kill you.

Do it!

3. I agree with Poison, I think it would be a great addition to Cre-02 (always has been for me) and I totally recommend giving it a shot
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

4. Thanks. Do you think that cissus along in conjuction with cre-2 and cvol will be too much?

5. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Thanks. Do you think that cissus along in conjuction with cre-2 and cvol will be too much?
    Too much of what? They are totally different products, so I doubt you'll see any negative effects from a viewpoint of it being too much for you.

I personally think there are better options out there than Cissus Quadrangulis (sp?)...but i'm usually argued with there, haha
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

6. I really like cissus, it helps me alot and it seems to alleviate about 75% of my pain that is in my shoulder. It also seems to help "shuttle" more nutrients, I took 2 caps of super cissus along with 3 cre-2 and got a good pump after my workout.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Citruvol XS Qs
    By 350zTT in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 09:42 AM
  2. Citruvol-XS CRE-02 stack
    By islandmagic in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 07:01 PM
  3. Citruvol xs is potent
    By ryanp81 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4