Cordygen effects, lasting?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Are the beneficial effects of cordygen felt only when using or do they continue once use has ceased?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Like most any supplement, the usage of the product will always enhance the effects of that said product.

With that being said, i've stopped using Cordygen5 for up to a week and not felt any added loss of breath or felt my lungs having to work harder to get the oxygen into my lungs.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Are the beneficial effects of cordygen felt only when using or do they continue once use has ceased?
Without long term studies it would be difficult to say that the effect of Cordy itself continues once regular consumption is ended. However, I would surmise that the cardiovascular improvements that most see while undertaking a program that includes cordy (I.e. weight loss, etc.) would remain assuming that a person was to continue their cardio/weight program. Cordygen will definitely help you get "there" but it would be up to your body, your commitment and your effort to keep you "there".

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can I use this product infrequently - i.e only on WO days, or a week on-week off scenario?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Can I use this product infrequently - i.e only on WO days, or a week on-week off scenario?
If you use it just for workouts, you will definitely still feel the effects each and every time for sure.