Need to dose creatine when taking Ragnarok?
- 12-08-2008, 08:42 AM
- 12-08-2008, 10:02 PM
I personally don't think so. When I was using Ragnarok, I did not use any alternate creatine sources and I had amazing results. When I switched to Cre-02, I stopped using Ragnarok because I didn't think all that Creatine was necessary...but it was a tough choice, because of how great Ragnarok is.
I hope this helped
12-09-2008, 07:42 AM
12-09-2008, 07:50 AM
12-09-2008, 09:44 PM
12-10-2008, 08:31 AM
I've tried with and without, I would take Kreaceps in the morning prior to my cardio and Ragnarok in the afternoon prior to my workouts and although I had some good results, I would definitely say that you DO NOT need to take more creatine than what is provided in Ragnarok. If you did choose to do so I would suggest splitting your servings up similar to what I was doing.
Similar Forum Threads
- By SirX in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2015, 05:59 PM
- By Buffspartan in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-03-2013, 11:30 PM
- By crackerdoctor in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-28-2011, 12:45 AM
- By Fleetcare in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2004, 11:11 PM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-08-2004, 11:12 PM