Need to dose creatine when taking Ragnarok?

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I know there is a hefty dose of creatine in ragnarok,almost 5 grams. I was thinking about putting 5 grams of creatine mono in my post workout shake but is it needed?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I personally don't think so. When I was using Ragnarok, I did not use any alternate creatine sources and I had amazing results. When I switched to Cre-02, I stopped using Ragnarok because I didn't think all that Creatine was necessary...but it was a tough choice, because of how great Ragnarok is.

I hope this helped :)

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't think so. When I was using Ragnarok, I did not use any alternate creatine sources and I had amazing results. When I switched to Cre-02, I stopped using Ragnarok because I didn't think all that Creatine was necessary...but it was a tough choice, because of how great Ragnarok is.

I hope this helped :)
Defiantly,I appreciate it.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
No need for more than 5 grams a day.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
I've tried with and without, I would take Kreaceps in the morning prior to my cardio and Ragnarok in the afternoon prior to my workouts and although I had some good results, I would definitely say that you DO NOT need to take more creatine than what is provided in Ragnarok. If you did choose to do so I would suggest splitting your servings up similar to what I was doing.