5mi runs and endurance vo2 or c5

D

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the Army ROTC, and I have to run quite a bit in Physical Training. I have been looking for products to increase endurance, and I am looking at getting your VO2 or C5. I have creatine mono, so I'm not looking at Cre02 yet, but after I finish the mono, I'll look into it more.
So which is better for 5mi runs, vo2 or c5?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
It depends on if your cardio is going to be in multiple sessions for all day, or just for those 5 mile runs you speak of. v02 is a stronger product (hits all at once) but only lasts a few hours as where Cordygen5 is a time released product thats effects last up to 12 hours.

D

dafox

Awards
  • Established
It depends on if your cardio is going to be in multiple sessions for all day, or just for those 5 mile runs you speak of. v02 is a stronger product (hits all at once) but only lasts a few hours as where Cordygen5 is a time released product thats effects last up to 12 hours.
ah, I see now. I was thinking just for those 5 mile runs. I think I'll order v02 just for those morning cardio sessions. Thanks a lot man!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
ah, I see now. I was thinking just for those 5 mile runs. I think I'll order v02 just for those morning cardio sessions. Thanks a lot man!
Anytime brother...let us know how it works out for ya!!

Definitely check out Cre-02 when your mono supply is depleted also. You will love it ;)

D

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Anytime brother...let us know how it works out for ya!!

Definitely check out Cre-02 when your mono supply is depleted also. You will love it ;)
ok, so I have been using the product (vo2), and I think that 3 caps might still be overkill for my body... I don't notice any endurance increase, actually almost less endurance for cardio... do you think I should start with one and ramp it up? I read somewhere that a MST rep was saying that the body might not be used to so many adaptogens...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
ok, so I have been using the product (vo2), and I think that 3 caps might still be overkill for my body... I don't notice any endurance increase, actually almost less endurance for cardio... do you think I should start with one and ramp it up? I read somewhere that a MST rep was saying that the body might not be used to so many adaptogens...
You can go lower to assess your tolerance for the product...but that seems to be a bit strange to me. Have you tried only just 3 pills for each session or have you played around with the dose a bit? Also how long before the activity are you taking your v02? That may help me to aid you a bit.

I personally use 5 vo2 pills before a workout. I have played around with all different numbers and found that to be my sweet spot. Everyone is different though!

D

dafox

Awards
  • Established
You can go lower to assess your tolerance for the product...but that seems to be a bit strange to me. Have you tried only just 3 pills for each session or have you played around with the dose a bit? Also how long before the activity are you taking your v02? That may help me to aid you a bit.

I personally use 5 vo2 pills before a workout. I have played around with all different numbers and found that to be my sweet spot. Everyone is different though!
I've tried taking it about 1/2 hr before the work out on an empty stomach, and about 45 min before... only 3, but I'll keep playing with the dosage for sure. I know I just have to find the sweet spot.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I've tried taking it about 1/2 hr before the work out on an empty stomach, and about 45 min before... only 3, but I'll keep playing with the dosage for sure. I know I just have to find the sweet spot.
Take a shot at 4 pills x 1 hour pre-run. I bet that changes it a bit for you :)

D

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Take a shot at 4 pills x 1 hour pre-run. I bet that changes it a bit for you :)
Ok, thanks. I'll try that one out! I took 3 pwo just weights today, and I had very good endurance as far as recovery in between sets, so maybe my body is starting to adjust... no running today though, I smoked my legs in a weights work out. :thumbsup:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks. I'll try that one out! I took 3 pwo just weights today, and I had very good endurance as far as recovery in between sets, so maybe my body is starting to adjust... no running today though, I smoked my legs in a weights work out. :thumbsup:
Well thats good to hear :). Your progress that is. Not that your legs probably feel like a pile of pudding :thumbsup:

J

javry

Awards
hey dafox i'm in Army Rotc too. anyways, i've tried a bottle of cordy5 and i enjoyed it on longer runs during the day, it just made running suck less and my run times improved a bit. but definitely for early morning runs vo2 is gonna get you going better, i know how it feels for those early morning runs