5mi runs and endurance vo2 or c5

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.19%

5mi runs and endurance vo2 or c5

I'm in the Army ROTC, and I have to run quite a bit in Physical Training. I have been looking for products to increase endurance, and I am looking at getting your VO2 or C5. I have creatine mono, so I'm not looking at Cre02 yet, but after I finish the mono, I'll look into it more.
    So which is better for 5mi runs, vo2 or c5?

2. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

It depends on if your cardio is going to be in multiple sessions for all day, or just for those 5 mile runs you speak of. v02 is a stronger product (hits all at once) but only lasts a few hours as where Cordygen5 is a time released product thats effects last up to 12 hours.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.19%

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    It depends on if your cardio is going to be in multiple sessions for all day, or just for those 5 mile runs you speak of. v02 is a stronger product (hits all at once) but only lasts a few hours as where Cordygen5 is a time released product thats effects last up to 12 hours.
    ah, I see now. I was thinking just for those 5 mile runs. I think I'll order v02 just for those morning cardio sessions. Thanks a lot man!
    •   

4. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.23%

Quote Originally Posted by dafox View Post
    ah, I see now. I was thinking just for those 5 mile runs. I think I'll order v02 just for those morning cardio sessions. Thanks a lot man!
    Anytime brother...let us know how it works out for ya!!

Definitely check out Cre-02 when your mono supply is depleted also. You will love it
    www.millenniumsport.net
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.19%

Anytime brother...let us know how it works out for ya!!

Definitely check out Cre-02 when your mono supply is depleted also. You will love it
    ok, so I have been using the product (vo2), and I think that 3 caps might still be overkill for my body... I don't notice any endurance increase, actually almost less endurance for cardio... do you think I should start with one and ramp it up? I read somewhere that a MST rep was saying that the body might not be used to so many adaptogens...
  6. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.23%

ok, so I have been using the product (vo2), and I think that 3 caps might still be overkill for my body... I don't notice any endurance increase, actually almost less endurance for cardio... do you think I should start with one and ramp it up? I read somewhere that a MST rep was saying that the body might not be used to so many adaptogens...
    You can go lower to assess your tolerance for the product...but that seems to be a bit strange to me. Have you tried only just 3 pills for each session or have you played around with the dose a bit? Also how long before the activity are you taking your v02? That may help me to aid you a bit.

I personally use 5 vo2 pills before a workout. I have played around with all different numbers and found that to be my sweet spot. Everyone is different though!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.19%

You can go lower to assess your tolerance for the product...but that seems to be a bit strange to me. Have you tried only just 3 pills for each session or have you played around with the dose a bit? Also how long before the activity are you taking your v02? That may help me to aid you a bit.

I personally use 5 vo2 pills before a workout. I have played around with all different numbers and found that to be my sweet spot. Everyone is different though!
    I've tried taking it about 1/2 hr before the work out on an empty stomach, and about 45 min before... only 3, but I'll keep playing with the dosage for sure. I know I just have to find the sweet spot.
  8. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.23%

I've tried taking it about 1/2 hr before the work out on an empty stomach, and about 45 min before... only 3, but I'll keep playing with the dosage for sure. I know I just have to find the sweet spot.
    Take a shot at 4 pills x 1 hour pre-run. I bet that changes it a bit for you
    www.millenniumsport.net
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.19%

Take a shot at 4 pills x 1 hour pre-run. I bet that changes it a bit for you
    Ok, thanks. I'll try that one out! I took 3 pwo just weights today, and I had very good endurance as far as recovery in between sets, so maybe my body is starting to adjust... no running today though, I smoked my legs in a weights work out.
  10. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.23%

Ok, thanks. I'll try that one out! I took 3 pwo just weights today, and I had very good endurance as far as recovery in between sets, so maybe my body is starting to adjust... no running today though, I smoked my legs in a weights work out.
    Well thats good to hear . Your progress that is. Not that your legs probably feel like a pile of pudding
    www.millenniumsport.net
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.72%

hey dafox i'm in Army Rotc too. anyways, i've tried a bottle of cordy5 and i enjoyed it on longer runs during the day, it just made running suck less and my run times improved a bit. but definitely for early morning runs vo2 is gonna get you going better, i know how it feels for those early morning runs

Similar Forum Threads

1. Time between Natadrol runs
    By EMARTIN in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 12:31 PM
  2. Halodrol/H-Drol Runs
    By TripDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 02:23 PM
  3. That Wild Streak? Maybe It Runs in the Family
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0