- 10-18-2008, 09:08 AM
Now.. we all know how beneficial Cordyceps as a whole is to health and such.
My father has cirrhosis of the Liver, and I have him taking bulk Cordyceps powder (I've read it's good for the liver and pretty much everything) However I've been thinking of giving him 3caps a day of Cordygen5 instead... because since it is so much better for energy, it should therefore be so much better for health and everything too, right?
- 10-19-2008, 05:14 PM
- 5'9" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Corydgen 5 as well as Cordygen v02 are so much more potent than regular bulk powder, that he should certainly see much better results for his health with our strain of cordyceps.
If you have any other questions, always feel free to askMillennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
Similar Forum Threads
- By Pipes in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-01-2011, 03:11 AM
- By 07zx6r in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 20Last Post: 05-10-2009, 06:37 PM
- By coug42 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-01-2008, 02:24 PM
- By SweetLou32937 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 39Last Post: 11-30-2007, 03:01 PM
- By rxp1997 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-30-2007, 01:51 AM