Disappointed

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
:sad:

In Somnidren-GH. I used 2 sample bottles and it didn't help at all with sleep. I was pretty relaxed though which was nice and had some really intense tingling in my legs and arms. But overall for sleep it did nothing.

Still love you guys but was disappointed in this product.

Cre-O2/Cordygen 5 is the ****!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2:

Fire911

Awards
:sad:

In Somnidren-GH. I used 2 sample bottles and it didn't help at all with sleep. I was pretty relaxed though which was nice and had some really intense tingling in my legs and arms. But overall for sleep it did nothing.

Still love you guys but was disappointed in this product.

Cre-O2/Cordygen 5 is the ****!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2:

Did you eat anything around the time you took the SGH?

Fire911

Awards
Copy that! But yeah it just had to be asked. You have to try it with the ZMK I was passed out in no time. Just me 2 cents though. Good luck to ya.

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
Copy that! But yeah it just had to be asked. You have to try it with the ZMK I was passed out in no time. Just me 2 cents though. Good luck to ya.
Have not, waiting on the veggie caps to hit the planet. I will most likely try it out again this time stacked as you mentioned. Thanks!

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
ZMK + somnidren has been working beautifully for me since i started it this week...

Really good, deep, recuperative sleep. I'd say give this combo a go some time.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
For me personally, all Somnidren does for me is knock me out after I get all tingly and comfortable. It doesn't produce any more recovery in my sleep as a stand alone. This is where I agree with the guys above. Stacking it with Zmk makes all the difference. You can get the knockout from Somnidren and the deep recoop type sleep from Zmk. It's an unbeatable combo imo!

Another good use for Somnidren that i've found is dosing when you don't have a full 8 hours to sleep. Sometimes I only have maybe 5 hours so i'll use my somnidren and when I wake up it feels like i've slept 8 or more hours. It's because you hit your REM stage of sleep faster and thus you get more GH release in your sleep.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
For me personally, all Somnidren does for me is knock me out after I get all tingly and comfortable. It doesn't produce any more recovery in my sleep as a stand alone. This is where I agree with the guys above. Stacking it with Zmk makes all the difference. You can get the knockout from Somnidren and the deep recoop type sleep from Zmk. It's an unbeatable combo imo!

Another good use for Somnidren that i've found is dosing when you don't have a full 8 hours to sleep. Sometimes I only have maybe 5 hours so i'll use my somnidren and when I wake up it feels like i've slept 8 or more hours. It's because you hit your REM stage of sleep faster and thus you get more GH release in your sleep.
Somnidren-GH takes up to three or four days to work effectively for some users. I really depends on how much neurotransmitter modulation needs to take place to get you in that groove. ;)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Somnidren-GH takes up to three or four days to work effectively for some users. I really depends on how much neurotransmitter modulation needs to take place to get you in that groove. ;)
i agree. first day sucked. i had retarded tinglies, felt i was going to check in to the ER. took 45 minutes for the tinglies to go away, and took longer to go to sleep. day two, no tinglies, fell asleep within 10 minutes of taking it, slept like a baby. give it time to build up a bit. my receptors are fresh - caffeine, protein, fish oil, multi are the only supps i'm on right now and have been for three months, so it kicked in pretty quick.

IMO the dirtier your receptors are, the longer it takes for something to kick in. maybe thats the issue you're having.

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
i agree. first day sucked. i had retarded tinglies, felt i was going to check in to the ER. took 45 minutes for the tinglies to go away, and took longer to go to sleep. day two, no tinglies, fell asleep within 10 minutes of taking it, slept like a baby. give it time to build up a bit. my receptors are fresh - caffeine, protein, fish oil, multi are the only supps i'm on right now and have been for three months, so it kicked in pretty quick.

IMO the dirtier your receptors are, the longer it takes for something to kick in. maybe thats the issue you're having.
That makes sense. I guess since I have been having such horrible sleeping patterns I was hoping for it to work like magic you know.

When I get some extra green I will order the combo and fill you guys in.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
That makes sense. I guess since I have been having such horrible sleeping patterns I was hoping for it to work like magic you know.

When I get some extra green I will order the combo and fill you guys in.
Sounds awesome...please keep us updated!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with CT: it's great all the time, but SHINES when time is short. 6 hours or less of sleep can feel like 8 when on Somnidren.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Just what I was going to say. It took almost the entire first week for S-GH to start working for me, but it just kept getting better after that. Now it's $$ in the bank. :cool:

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
I will have about $100 friday so I will see if I can fit it in to my cart. Already have Cre-02 and Cordygen 5 in there.

WOW I just noticed some of MST prices went up. Still good prices.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I will have about $100 friday so I will see if I can fit it in to my cart. Already have Cre-02 and Cordygen 5 in there.
Both excellent products to be grabbing. I couldn't imagine life without cordygen anymore :)

Also if you are just running Cre-02 for the first time now...you'll be in for quite a treat :dance:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established

WOW I just noticed some of MST prices went up. Still good prices.

Thanks for the support brother! The prices are going to up to level the playing field and allow MST to expand further into the retail market while keeping price integrity. They are still better than any other web site though. ;)

Thanks again! You are going to LOVE CRE-02 and C5! I promise! :D

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
Both excellent products to be grabbing. I couldn't imagine life without cordygen anymore :)

Also if you are just running Cre-02 for the first time now...you'll be in for quite a treat :dance:
I love C5 and the samples of Cre-02 were great. I too can't imagine training without my C5.

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the support brother! The prices are going to up to level the playing field and allow MST to expand further into the retail market while keeping price integrity. They are still better than any other web site though. ;)

Thanks again! You are going to LOVE CRE-02 and C5! I promise! :D
I totally understand and agree with that post. Yes they are still better than any other site lol.

I like the Cre-02 samples and looking forward to using a full bottle.

Fire911

Awards
If you liked the samples wait till you are on it everyday. I know for me just walking around base in the gravel and dirt my legs and calves feel jacked.

You won't regret it!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
If you liked the samples wait till you are on it everyday. I know for me just walking around base in the gravel and dirt my legs and calves feel jacked.

You won't regret it!
I have that problem where after I do a bicep day I end up flexing in every mirror I pass for the rest of the day....lol. I guess thats kinda the same ;)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established

You won't regret it!
haha, so true! i actually love walking to class on this stuff. sometimes i catch myself involuntarily lunging through the quad.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
haha, so true! i actually love walking to class on this stuff. sometimes i catch myself involuntarily lunging through the quad.
Now that's odd. lol. Even in the Force's opinion ;)

jk

p.s. - Did I refer to myself in the 3rd person?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I just spent like $200 and I really didn't get much to show for it. I shoulda taken a nappy before I left the house!
I feel ya my friend.