Ragnarok and Cordyceps good stack?

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about stacking some caffeine free rag with cordyceps for a good stimulant free workout. Would this be overkill or a killer stack?

Fire911

Awards
I am thinking about stacking some caffeine free rag with cordyceps for a good stimulant free workout. Would this be overkill or a killer stack?
No way, you will get the great endurance from C5 and the rag will bring the pump. You will love it. I am running C5 and CRE-02 right now and I am loving it, the pump is insane and you just do not want to stop.

Good luck

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I agree with fire. C5 with caff free rok (my stack for a long time) is one of the best combinations i've ever run for weight training as well as for cardio activities. Awesome for sports as well like swimming, hockey, baseball, etc.

You'll really enjoy it :)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you use a good cordyceps product like C5 or C-VO2. Bulk is sh..........not so good :D

Thanks!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^ Truth. I've tried at least 5 different sources of cordyceps, both bulk and otherwise, and nothing comes close to C5 or VO2.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks for the feedback. I'm defiantly going to give this a shot.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
it's a great stack. one of my favorites, actually. :D

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
Cordygen 5 is insane! I have been stackng it with intrabolic this past month and my endurance is insane. I have been keeping maintence level of caloric intake and haven't lost any muscle and improving my endurance greatly.

Cheap and effective, you can't beat that.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Is creatine needed if you're taking cordyceps? Especially since there is creatine in ragnarok.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
the creatine in ragnarok is plenty enough for the stack you'll be running. Cordygen is a stand alone product and can be used unassisted, but works very well with other products of the MST line :)