Millennium HITS IRAQ - AnabolicMinds.com

Millennium HITS IRAQ

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Millennium HITS IRAQ

I just got here doing a short tour and brought some products with me. I will try to keep a log while I am here using only MST. I have right now:
    CRE-02
    C5
    Carnage

The list will grow by adding in some Citro and shred when it is lean out time. I keep yall updated.

God bless

2. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds awesome brotha...kick some arse! I have two really good buddies on their way for their second tour. They are in Georgia right now getting their last bit of training.

Thank you for the support...and thank you for protecting our country. Although I do not believe in the reasons that we are in Iraq, I do believe in the honor and courage it takes to be a soldier.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for support man and to all those that do support us.

MST has always supported us while we are deployed and that is greatly appriciated. They are one of the fastest companies out there when it comes to us reciving our much needed supplies.

For your two friends I wish them the best of luck for a safe return home. As for the soldiering I am an Airman in the USAF working as a Firefighter keeping them safe to do there missions for our freedom.

God bless to Matt, the MST crew and all that support what we do.

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  263 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fire911 View Post
    I just got here doing a short tour and brought some products with me. I will try to keep a log while I am here using only MST. I have right now:
    CRE-02
    C5
    Carnage

The list will grow by adding in some Citro and shred when it is lean out time. I keep yall updated.

God bless

Good luck and STAY SAFE!!

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Well training has been going great I am currently trying to get back down to my normal weight of about 180 I am at around 195 right now.

I am doing a 3 on 1 off split with HIIT cardio every other day and moderat cardio every other day.

When I get down to my weight I will begin my normal 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off days

First six day rotation with MST has been great the CRE-02 is amazing I usually do not respond to creatine that well but I can really feel my strength coming back from an extended rest period that may be from muscle memory but if not WOW that is all I can say

More to follow

6. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

you will find yourself saying wow at the many benefits of Cre-02 my friend
    www.millenniumsport.net

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    you will find yourself saying wow at the many benefits of Cre-02 my friend

I see that now I just got back from a hell of a leg and shoulder workout I just didnt want to stop. My shoulders gave out due to the extreme pump, but the C5 kicked in and I was up doing some low int cardio on the tredmill.

I have been using MST for a long time now and they never let me down but I find myself asking "What next???"

8. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I see that now I just got back from a hell of a leg and shoulder workout I just didnt want to stop. My shoulders gave out due to the extreme pump, but the C5 kicked in and I was up doing some low int cardio on the tredmill.

I have been using MST for a long time now and they never let me down but I find myself asking "What next???"
    keep your eyes open and your ears to the ground
    www.millenniumsport.net

9. Senior Member
    Answers

CRE-02
    C5
    Carnage

God bless
    Whats up brother! I'm glad you made it over to that sh1t hole in one piece! At least you tdy is a short one so make sure you make it a safe one.

Glad to see the CRE-02 working its magic for you. It is the best product yet and you won't believe what is next!!!!!! Haha!

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Whats up brother! I'm glad you made it over to that sh1t hole in one piece! At least you tdy is a short one so make sure you make it a safe one.

Glad to see the CRE-02 working its magic for you. It is the best product yet and you won't believe what is next!!!!!! Haha!
    Matt,
    Once again you are the man. There are a couple of guys over here already asking about my display of the products that are in my tiny a$$ room.

Well as long as a mortar doesnt land in my fire house or the gym I should come home in one piece. We get hit a couple of times a day but nothing near us so we have just gotten used to hearing it. I know not cool.

Keep the beers on ice cause when I get home I am haveing atleast one ok two after this all is done.

Take care and God bless

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Chest and tri day:

Training great as to be expected hit chest hard and didnt want to stop so we threw in so burn out sets at the end.

Tri's pretty much the same nice and heavy and then a muscle tearing burn out at the end.

On to back and bi's today we will see how that goes. So far everyday strength has been getting back to were I am used to and soon I will break through to new areas of weight.

Nice mortar hit yesterday no where close that would be why it was nice.

Take care

P.S Matt there are some Monsters here with me so they might jump on the MST train with me.

12. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

As long as none of them are cookie monster. That bastard has me cheating on my diet all the time!

*note...my girlfriend's daughter has heavily influenced my television time*
    www.millenniumsport.net

13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  263 lbs.
    Answers

As long as none of them are cookie monster. That bastard has me cheating on my diet all the time!

*note...my girlfriend's daughter has heavily influenced my television time*

You too??? That guy seems to drop by my apartment every once and awhile and I always wake up the next morning with a sugar hangover!?!?!?

14. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa S View Post
    You too??? That guy seems to drop by my apartment every once and awhile and I always wake up the next morning with a sugar hangover!?!?!?

That's it...I've had enough now.

It's time to get a mob together and search out that sonofaB. Who's with me?! I'll bring the flashlights!
    www.millenniumsport.net

15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

That's it...I've had enough now.

It's time to get a mob together and search out that sonofaB. Who's with me?! I'll bring the flashlights!

I'll get the torches we'll burn that mother DOWN!!!

16. Professional Member
    Answers

Be safe, God bless.

17. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I'll get the torches we'll burn that mother DOWN!!!
    Now that's what i'm talkin about. This guy is for real! First he goes off to defend our Country, and then he wants to take part in the mob to keep my cravings at bay. I'm repping you right now.
    www.millenniumsport.net

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Freedom means nothing here.

19. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    neither will you
    www.millenniumsport.net

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Ok Matt I missed that one big time. WHAT IS NEXT???

21. Senior Member
    Answers

Ok Matt I missed that one big time. WHAT IS NEXT???
    Haha! I can't disclose the details quite yet here on the board but it is the perfect mate to CRE-02 and is SICK! Start drooling now

I'll spill a little more when the timeline is set.

22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Welll that $hit will be over once you get it set. If it helps CRE-02 in what way I would have no idea, but knowing you I can only imagine. We will be waiting.

23. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

www.millenniumsport.net

24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry guys for the long break I am trying to keep up on this as best as I can. It is a little busy over here the Army god bless them they just love to start FIRES!!!

Can we say "Job Security"

The workouts are going just as I thought they would be, INSANE, I am on track slowly dropping fat I am down about 1.5 lbs. With my next order I will be buying a bf monitor to see the real changes, as there are not to many mirrors here other than the gym.

Once again Matt thank you for your support and the rest of the MST team it really helps when you know there are people back in the states that care.

To everyone reading this God Bless
    Brandon

25. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

The support from anywhere here comes only 2nd to the job that you're performing day in and day out for us here in the States...and that's a fact. Thank YOU.
    www.millenniumsport.net

26. Senior Member
    Answers

The support from anywhere here comes only 2nd to the job that you're performing day in and day out for us here in the States...and that's a fact. Thank YOU.
    X20000000000

27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  263 lbs.
    Answers

Even though I'm Canadian, I still agree.... there's no greater sacrifice that a person can make.

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Canada Rocks it was the first place I ever got drunk!! I have worked with them overseas the first time. Thanks for support man.

29. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Canada brought hockey to my life...so therefore I am forever grateful
    www.millenniumsport.net

30. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Ok well I am not dead I am still here lifting my ass off. Our internet went out a little bit back and it took forever for them to fix it and get this we pay for this.

But a quick update:
    One bottle of CRE-02 down and a couple more to go.

So far I just cant beleive the great pump it brings and NO BLOATING lovin it.
    I am still around 190 as of right now but havent been eating to lose as much right now just getting back to normal. My lifts are all up and getting better each workout.

Sorry for this mini log to be so incomplete but not much time to sit around here. I will write more when I can Matt thanks again from everyone over here and pix of your products in Iraq are coming soon.
    Take care

31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  263 lbs.
    Answers

Ok well I am not dead I am still here lifting my ass off. Our internet went out a little bit back and it took forever for them to fix it and get this we pay for this.

But a quick update:
    One bottle of CRE-02 down and a couple more to go.

So far I just cant beleive the great pump it brings and NO BLOATING lovin it.
    I am still around 190 as of right now but havent been eating to lose as much right now just getting back to normal. My lifts are all up and getting better each workout.

Sorry for this mini log to be so incomplete but not much time to sit around here. I will write more when I can Matt thanks again from everyone over here and pix of your products in Iraq are coming soon.
    Take care
    I don't think anyone is going to look down upon you for your postings.... I mean just the fact that you have time to get on here an give your opinions/reviews is awesome enough. Glad you're liking the product, I can honestly say that CRE-02 is probably the number 1 product in my arsenal right now and for the future!

Keep working hard and the progress will continue.....

BTW...stay safe over there!

32. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I gotta agree with Steve bro...no one is gonna give you crap for defending our lives and liberties and missing a post here and there, haha. You're doing a great job all around brother.
    www.millenniumsport.net

33. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Ok this will be my last installment for the Iraq post. I am now back home in one peice and happy. Things are getting back to normal I am back in the gym after a week rest period (Very Nice).

One last update I am still around 190lbs my bf% dropped 3% while over there. I began Shred hardcore the last two months I was there and really think that this was the turning point for me getting leaner. I did not change my diet much I was still eatting like it was free cause it was. I am going to continue my ventures in lifting and trying to bring myself to an all time best.

Matt and MST thanks again for the support and all the help while I was deployed. I am forever a huge supporter of MST.

34. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Ok this will be my last installment for the Iraq post. I am now back home in one peice and happy. Things are getting back to normal I am back in the gym after a week rest period (Very Nice).

One last update I am still around 190lbs my bf% dropped 3% while over there. I began Shred hardcore the last two months I was there and really think that this was the turning point for me getting leaner. I did not change my diet much I was still eatting like it was free cause it was. I am going to continue my ventures in lifting and trying to bring myself to an all time best.

Matt and MST thanks again for the support and all the help while I was deployed. I am forever a huge supporter of MST.
    So glad to see that you are home alive, and well. I have 2 friends overseas right now so i'm very well accustomed to the stress it brings knowing that you have loved ones over there. I'm sure your friends and family are very happy, and very proud.

Thank you so much again for the kind words. We are glad to have made a huge supporter out of you and even more glad that you've come to love the products that we supply! ShredxsHardcore is a great product and you have obviously found a great deal of use from it so Kudos!

Good luck on your endeavors with the Iron...just keep crackin at it brotha!
    www.millenniumsport.net

35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  263 lbs.
    Answers

Welcome Back!! It's great to see that you came home in one piece...... now get back in that gym and tear sh*t up!! :dl:

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DFA hits XFA sponsored.
    By DFA in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 03:22 PM
  2. TrIpDoG HiTs JP8
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 10:27 PM
  3. Tornado hits nyc
    By nycste in forum General Chat