I need MVP/ZMK!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I just noticed that I am running out of mvp and zmk and I want to make sure to get them ASAP, but NP is out of stock.

Where else can I get them together for a good price?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Mvp365 was on a slight backorder but things are okay now. If it isn't back at NP yet, it surely will be within the next few days. I would hold out or if you want, e-mail Matt and see if he can offer you the NP price from the warehouse so that you don't end up paying more than you have to.

You are a valued customer and Matt is a great person and a great business owner. I'm sure this will not be a problem. If you have any problems securing it, I will personally ship you my own bottles I have for next month and I will run the risk of running out.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Mvp365 was on a slight backorder but things are okay now. If it isn't back at NP yet, it surely will be within the next few days. I would hold out or if you want, e-mail Matt and see if he can offer you the NP price from the warehouse so that you don't end up paying more than you have to.

You are a valued customer and Matt is a great person and a great business owner. I'm sure this will not be a problem. If you have any problems securing it, I will personally ship you my own bottles I have for next month and I will run the risk of running out.
A++ customer service. Above and beyond Deuce!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure Matt would do the same...just tryin to help :)

Thank you though...I appreciate the compliment :)

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established

Sure, I'll try to email Matt.

Wow man,honestly I stand agaped. This is by far the best customer service I have ever received. It's down right ridiculous! If you guys are able to keep this type of commitment with the growth of the company, you will definitely be a power-house in no time.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Sure, I'll try to email Matt.

Wow man,honestly I stand agaped. This is by far the best customer service I have ever received. It's down right ridiculous! If you guys are able to keep this type of commitment with the growth of the company, you will definitely be a power-house in no time.
I will always do anything and everything I can for Matt and for MST. I believe more in our line of products than just about anything else i've ever put my name on...and I believe that Matt is easily one of the best people in this industry. I'm not saying he's the best businessman (although he seems pretty effin good) and i'm not saying we have the best products (although they're pretty effin good)...what i'm saying is as a person, he is by far one of the best i've known since I got into this "industry"...and i've met a lot of people. THAT means more to me than anything.

Anytime I have a product that you may need and we are out of stock somewhere...if it means helping Matt and helping MST...you can expect it at your doorstep shortly thereafter.