I need MVP/ZMK!
- 09-17-2008, 12:06 PM
- 09-17-2008, 02:42 PM
Mvp365 was on a slight backorder but things are okay now. If it isn't back at NP yet, it surely will be within the next few days. I would hold out or if you want, e-mail Matt and see if he can offer you the NP price from the warehouse so that you don't end up paying more than you have to.
You are a valued customer and Matt is a great person and a great business owner. I'm sure this will not be a problem. If you have any problems securing it, I will personally ship you my own bottles I have for next month and I will run the risk of running out.
09-17-2008, 08:58 PM
09-17-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm sure Matt would do the same...just tryin to help
Thank you though...I appreciate the compliment
09-18-2008, 12:22 PM
Wow man,honestly I stand agaped. This is by far the best customer service I have ever received. It's down right ridiculous! If you guys are able to keep this type of commitment with the growth of the company, you will definitely be a power-house in no time.
09-19-2008, 12:56 AM
09-19-2008, 08:02 AM
09-19-2008, 08:04 AM
Anytime I have a product that you may need and we are out of stock somewhere...if it means helping Matt and helping MST...you can expect it at your doorstep shortly thereafter.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Steveoph in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-28-2009, 08:48 AM
- By rabbievil in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2009, 12:15 AM
- By MoTiV in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2008, 11:31 AM
- By gmc4180 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:19 PM
- By lightemup in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-22-2008, 11:32 PM