Typo in RAG Brochure

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Just one little typo I found in the brochure for Ragnarok. On one of the bar graphs you spell Cell Mass, but on the other it's CellMass. Not that big of a deal I know, just thought I would let you guys know so you could fix that (or not, lol).

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha thanks for the attention to detail!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah, those graphs are so purrrrty I couldn't help staring at them... and then it just popped out, lol. Again, not at all a big deal, but having not even 1 little typo makes a company seem more professional... you know what I mean? Not that you aren't professional, I'm just saying some people might take it that way. You guys are a solid company and I can't wait to buy a tub of the RAG in the future.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah, those graphs are so purrrrty I couldn't help staring at them... and then it just popped out, lol. Again, not at all a big deal, but having not even 1 little typo makes a company seem more professional... you know what I mean? Not that you aren't professional, I'm just saying some people might take it that way. You guys are a solid company and I can't wait to buy a tub of the RAG in the future.
Awesome...i'm sure you're really going to love it!