Shred-XS/Shred-XS Hardcore

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Ok a couple things first, MST you guys are prob thinking damn UNC has a hard on for MST products. Yes I do!:toofunny:

Anyway I disgress to my questions.

I can't seem to find any logs on either. Quick search isn't showing much. Both proudcts look sick esp Hardcore.

I know you guys have hit it up, how was it? Jitters? Crash? Any sides that you see with most fat burners?

Thanks!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I know of 2 logs specifically but they are at other forums so i'll refrain from talking about them.

From my personal experiences I will answer what you asked from what I have seen using Hardcore Shred Xs.

Jitters : I didn't experience any jitters. Very clean energy. I had a jittery feeling with hydroxycut hardcore (which i took for literally 2 days), and also with NxLabs Methyl Ripped to give some comparisons. HSXS has less of a jittery feeling than those 2 products.

Crash : I didn't experience a crash either when using HSXS. I didn't feel like my energy was brought to a certain level where this was something that would occur.

Sides : None to date. I have taken almost a full off month and have used 3 bottles total. Will be starting on it again next month.

A little insight : The best part for me about HSXS (other than it working great) is the fact that there are a compound of adaptogens in the matrix that act as a powerful adrenal support...thus you aren't burning your adrenals out while taking the product, like with many fat burners. Just something to think about :clap2:

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
I know of 2 logs specifically but they are at other forums so i'll refrain from talking about them.

From my personal experiences I will answer what you asked from what I have seen using Hardcore Shred Xs.

Jitters : I didn't experience any jitters. Very clean energy. I had a jittery feeling with hydroxycut hardcore (which i took for literally 2 days), and also with NxLabs Methyl Ripped to give some comparisons. HSXS has less of a jittery feeling than those 2 products.

Crash : I didn't experience a crash either when using HSXS. I didn't feel like my energy was brought to a certain level where this was something that would occur.

Sides : None to date. I have taken almost a full off month and have used 3 bottles total. Will be starting on it again next month.

A little insight : The best part for me about HSXS (other than it working great) is the fact that there are a compound of adaptogens in the matrix that act as a powerful adrenal support...thus you aren't burning your adrenals out while taking the product, like with many fat burners. Just something to think about :clap2:

Sounds like another sweet product!!! Chalk me up.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
shred-xs hardcore out performs shred-xs in basically every aspect for me. i liked shred-xs a lot, but the energy, increase in thermogenesis, focus, and overall sense of well-being is awesome from shred-xs hardcore. my appetite was also crushed to all hell.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot for the replies guys. Both products like great and there are different things that I like of each. Since both are cheap I will get both and start off with Shred-XS and move up to Hardcore.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot for the replies guys. Both products like great and there are different things that I like of each. Since both are cheap I will get both and start off with Shred-XS and move up to Hardcore.
good call...keep us updated on your progress!!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
good call...keep us updated on your progress!!
Will do, after my X-factor log I plan on running an all MST stack and will log it here.:woohoo: I am more excited about it than the current cycle I am doing. HA!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Will do, after my X-factor log I plan on running an all MST stack and will log it here.:woohoo: I am more excited about it than the current cycle I am doing. HA!
Im excited for that :)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Im excited for that :)
This is the plan.

Shred-XS for the first 30 days.
Shred-Hardcore for the next 30 days.
Ragnarok - 60 days
Cordygen 5- 60 days
Carnage- 60 days
ZMK veggie caps- 60 days

Depending on how money cheddar my broke ass has I will throw in.

Somnidren-GH
Citruvol-XS

See why I get so excited about MST! Everyone of my needs are met minus one. Intaworkout formula.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
hahaha I can't believe you're formulating a super stack and not adding Cre-02. You won't believe it until you use it bro...it's nuts!!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
hahaha I can't believe you're formulating a super stack and not adding Cre-02. You won't believe it until you use it bro...it's nuts!!
:blink: Good catch, cause that was in my original plan. I was going to do Rag/Cre-02, 6.5g of creatine. Not to much.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I love the RoK more than almost anyone ever, haha...but if you try Cre-02 for a few days first alone...you may decide against using them together, haha. Test it out and let me know!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I love the RoK more than almost anyone ever, haha...but if you try Cre-02 for a few days first alone...you may decide against using them together, haha. Test it out and let me know!
Its that good huh? Ok I will try it alone first.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Well I just subbed to 2 more logs to follow along. I will try it regardless lol.
haha...I am running it right now with great success so far. My work schedule is fuggin awwwful or i'd be lifting a bunch more. Sad.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is the plan.

Shred-XS for the first 30 days.
Shred-Hardcore for the next 30 days.
Ragnarok - 60 days
Cordygen 5- 60 days
Carnage- 60 days
ZMK veggie caps- 60 days

Depending on how money cheddar my broke ass has I will throw in.

Somnidren-GH
Citruvol-XS

See why I get so excited about MST! Everyone of my needs are met minus one. Intaworkout formula.
unc, i have to tell you. i just tried a sample of somnidren last night and that stuff is the real deal. btw citruvol is something i have wanted to try along with either carnage or incarnate, adding cit mal to ba is tremendous. i am with you on mst, their stuff has not disappointed. very dependable company.:clap2:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
We appreciate the kind words and endless support from you both!! Thank you so much!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
unc, my friend. ctduece is not hyping, cre02 is probably the best first dose supp ive ever tried. i got 2 sample packs and took 1 an hour before leaving for gym. my only complaint is how sore i am today from punishing my muscles. i have not had doms like this forever. i am truly impressed with cre02!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
unc, i have to tell you. i just tried a sample of somnidren last night and that stuff is the real deal....
Somnidren-GH is a great product, and is awesome when stacked with ZMK.

...i am with you on mst, their stuff has not disappointed. very dependable company.:clap2:
Agree.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I like Shred XS. I'm taking it @ 1 cap with my first 3 meals. The thyroidal blend is working very well with me, as I'm always asking people if the room is abnormally hot...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I just started back on full dosing (2 pills x 2 doses per day) of Shred Xs Hardcore a few days ago and I can already feel how insanely my core temp is rising. I love this product so much!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just ordered meltdown this time around, i really like it. i always have stims on hand. sounds like this is one i will have to try. between cl/mst i will be broke.:toofunny: time for more OT.:woohoo:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I just started back on full dosing (2 pills x 2 doses per day) of Shred Xs Hardcore a few days ago and I can already feel how insanely my core temp is rising. I love this product so much!!
With Shred XS I'm sleeping with my thermostat reading that the apartment is 66 degrees... maybe MST can work out a deal with the power company for some discounts ;)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
With Shred XS I'm sleeping with my thermostat reading that the apartment is 66 degrees... maybe MST can work out a deal with the power company for some discounts ;)
hahaha with the price of oil this coming winter and the amount of people that need it to fuel their homes warmth....I may just travel door to door with 1 serving samples!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahaha with the price of oil this coming winter and the amount of people that need it to fuel their homes warmth....I may just travel door to door with 1 serving samples!
then you would have bush/mccain and most of the republican party on your doorsteps, we are fighting a war to keep oil profits up. sorry, i just read what oil industry profits were so far this year. they make the money and our taxes foot the bill for their war, not to mention that POOR guys and girls are 95% of those getting killed. i apologize, the wall street journal always puts me in a foul mood.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Bush and McCain can both eat my d1ck :bruce2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bush and McCain can both eat my d1ck :bruce2:
damn, ct. you must have been reading the wall street journal too.:toofunny:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I've seen 8 years of all I need to see of Bush....and 11 minutes worth of McCain was enough for me. The man is a stunning patriot and is a prime example for all branches of the military on how to act under diuress....but he is not a president.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've seen 8 years of all I need to see of Bush....and 11 minutes worth of McCain was enough for me. The man is a stunning patriot and is a prime example for all branches of the military on how to act under diuress....but he is not a president.
you HAVE been reading the wsj.:hammer::toofunny: it's become so bad that we can't get good candidates, it's not worth the hassle. spend $100,000,000 to make $350,000 a year, something wrong there.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
As sad as it may sound...i think we may get better candidates if the position paid the role.

Is there a reason A-rod is making like 10 million a year and the president of the united states isn't making .5 million?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As sad as it may sound...i think we may get better candidates if the position paid the role.

Is there a reason A-rod is making like 10 million a year and the president of the united states isn't making .5 million?
a-rod had a better year. :toofunny: seriously if you have smarts and organizational skills, you are probably ceo of a multi-national. why the hell would you give that up to go through all the bs required. your whole life under a microscope, going back to friends in kindergarten. family and friend all investigated-hell no.