MST CRE-O2 write-up and FAQ

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Hey guys -
    Got a question regarding dosage... my current schedule has me doing 2 double days per week, one at the track doing sprint work, and I weight train about 5 hours afterso. How would I go about dosing this?

I was thinking about running twice the dosage on those days, but hesistant about willingly fluctuating the dosage regularly. Doubt there is anything wrong with that, and cost wise its not a factor, but I'm actually relatively new to creatine. Not sure if this is the best idea, double dosing 2x a week. How would you go about this?

And now that I have your attention, one more question... it doesn't seem to madder if the dosage is with or without food, but is there anything to be gained by going with either? I'm only assuming absorbtion is better if taken with a fatty meal, but again I'm unsure.

Thanks
    •   

2. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Hey guys -
    Got a question regarding dosage... my current schedule has me doing 2 double days per week, one at the track doing sprint work, and I weight train about 5 hours afterso. How would I go about dosing this?

I was thinking about running twice the dosage on those days, but hesistant about willingly fluctuating the dosage regularly. Doubt there is anything wrong with that, and cost wise its not a factor, but I'm actually relatively new to creatine. Not sure if this is the best idea, double dosing 2x a week. How would you go about this?

And now that I have your attention, one more question... it doesn't seem to madder if the dosage is with or without food, but is there anything to be gained by going with either? I'm only assuming absorbtion is better if taken with a fatty meal, but again I'm unsure.

Thanks
    You can double dose it twice per week if you feel the need without any negative effects at all. There isn't really any need to unless you need the extra stamina or oxygen utilization. If you double dose splt the doses up so you take one in the morning and one about 120 minutes preworkout and you'll be good to go.

The suggested use states it can be taken with food 1. for convenience and 2. food along with it can help the stomach empty faster. I personally take mine on a fairly empty stomach with zero ill effects and the product works perfectly.

Feel free to play around with the dosage as everyone is different.

Thanks!

3. Time to get LiveWire w/MST's Cre-02 (Sponsored)

just recieved my CRE-02..Check out my Sponosored log

4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    Time to get LiveWire w/MST's Cre-02 (Sponsored)

just recieved my CRE-02..Check out my Sponosored log
    w00t..first one with product in!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

5. This product looks great guys, but what about for people doing morning workouts? If I workout early in the morning, within 30 minutes of waking, how would I dose this?

Thanks!

6. Quote Originally Posted by theshrink View Post
    This product looks great guys, but what about for people doing morning workouts? If I workout early in the morning, within 30 minutes of waking, how would I dose this?

Thanks!
    Take it ASAP. That's the only way. Take it and give it an extra 15 minutes. A 15 minute sacrifice for a world of endurance and strength is worth it to me.
    Freedom means nothing here.

7. Quote Originally Posted by theshrink View Post
    This product looks great guys, but what about for people doing morning workouts? If I workout early in the morning, within 30 minutes of waking, how would I dose this?

Thanks!
    What are your goals when you workout? Most of your carb intake from the day before will obviously effect your workout more than what you eat that morning, but I couldn't imagine a serious weight training session on an empty stomach...reps for that, haha.

I would take upon waking for sure...and try to start off your workout with some warm up sets to get your blood flowing and let the Cre-02 start taking form. By the time you really start hitting some weight, you should be about 45 mins or so after dosing...I start 60 mins after dosing, so it wouldn't be that far off.
    www.millenniumsport.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    What are your goals when you workout? Most of your carb intake from the day before will obviously effect your workout more than what you eat that morning, but I couldn't imagine a serious weight training session on an empty stomach...reps for that, haha.

I would take upon waking for sure...and try to start off your workout with some warm up sets to get your blood flowing and let the Cre-02 start taking form. By the time you really start hitting some weight, you should be about 45 mins or so after dosing...I start 60 mins after dosing, so it wouldn't be that far off.
    Let's not get get into my goals and such haha... it's just something crazy I'm trying at the momment and I may change, but due to my scheduling, this seems to be working at the momment...

If I keep at what I'm doing and pick this up, I'll report back with my results...

Thanks!

9. Quote Originally Posted by theshrink View Post
    Let's not get get into my goals and such haha... it's just something crazy I'm trying at the momment and I may change, but due to my scheduling, this seems to be working at the momment...

If I keep at what I'm doing and pick this up, I'll report back with my results...

Thanks!
    Please do...i'll be very excited to hear what you have to say
    www.millenniumsport.net

10. Why isnt this a sticky yet?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

11. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Why isnt this a sticky yet?
    we're workin on it....trust me, haha
    www.millenniumsport.net

12. You guys have any ETA when this might be back in stock at Nutraplanet?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    You guys have any ETA when this might be back in stock at Nutraplanet?
    Check your PMs

14. Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    You guys have any ETA when this might be back in stock at Nutraplanet?
    Bump. Sorry I PM'ed Matt and got no response, not in a big hurry but just curious as this is still out of stock at NP.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    Bump. Sorry I PM'ed Matt and got no response, not in a big hurry but just curious as this is still out of stock at NP.
    shoot me a message brotha, i'll get you squared away
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST ZMK Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 10:14 PM
  2. MST MVP-365 Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 74