Cre-02 fact panel

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hey Everyone. The release is coming very shortly so here is a preview to the write up (which is days away). Enjoy!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks awesome and bursting with synergy! :thumbsup: Two servings might be required daily, at least on training days, if I am not mistaken. Looking forward to the write-up whenever it is available.

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
Wow, this does look awesome. Can't wait for the write-up also. I was also thinking the same about it might need another serving meaning it will be 15 days only, but I think they will have different amount of tabs just like with Cordygen-VO2.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
the synergy truly is outrageous and the enteric coating makes it something out of this world. Matt has told me it feels 10 times stronger than it looks....and my bottle should be on it's way so I will let you know shortly, haha

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh*t! This product looks NUTS!!!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Looks really great although I'd prefer seeing Ciwujia referred to by it's scientific name.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Gimme gimme gimme! Yeah, I just drooled on my keyboard. Bout frickin' time you showed us something lol.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha as i've said before...patience earns very solid rewards ;)

The write up will be posted within the weekend I believe. It is truly going to re-create the creatine game altogether.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
the synergy truly is outrageous and the enteric coating makes it something out of this world. Matt has told me it feels 10 times stronger than it looks....and my bottle should be on it's way so I will let you know shortly, haha

lucky!!!