whats new

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what things are in the works from MST?I thought I read that there will be a Intra workout mix?Is that the BCAA or endurance mix?If not, any new word on them?

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
quite a few things, actually, but i'm not sure what i can say that hasn't already been revealed. CRE-02 should be ready for sale in the coming weeks, and the endurance product and bcaa product are still getting fine tuned, and will hopefully be ready before too long. there's more than just a few other things that aren't too far out, but i don't want to say too much! :head:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
quite a few things, actually, but i'm not sure what i can say that hasn't already been revealed. CRE-02 should be ready for sale in the coming weeks, and the endurance product and bcaa product are still getting fine tuned, and will hopefully be ready before too long. there's more than just a few other things that aren't too far out, but i don't want to say too much! :head:

haha I am in the same boat here. All I can say is great things are coming from MST if you all show a little patience. You will be very happy within the next few months! :thumbsup:

First product to hit....Cre-02

Should be in at Nutra VERY soon!!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this!

If MST were to come out with an intra-workout formula close to intrabolic, I will never buy from another company again!:thumbsup:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Bumping this!

If MST were to come out with an intra-workout formula close to intrabolic, I will never buy from another company again!:thumbsup:

haha amazing! Kudos to this post!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
haha amazing! Kudos to this post!
No kudos to MST for making all of staples with good serving sizes and prices!:thumbsup:

Now tell Matt to get on that intraworkout product:lol: