Want to help support my Kettlebell Trainer Career???

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
East Stroudsburg?
According to google maps you are only 163 mi – about 2 hours 46 mins away from my house! lol. If I had a myspace I'd add you!

any other ways I can help?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yes. drive 163 miles to train with me, haha j/k. I appreciate the gesture though!!

PS - I knew we were fairly close if you attend Penn State.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
yes. drive 163 miles to train with me, haha j/k. I appreciate the gesture though!!

PS - I knew we were fairly close if you attend Penn State.
haha. That had better be a good training session then!! You could always come up here. The guys in the gym around here don't know what a kettle bell is. Or.... you could come be my personal trainer!! I could afford to give you 5 bucks a week! Now that's a plan!!:lol:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Whoa dude...take it easy. You really think you're ready to invest that much? :lol:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Whoa dude...take it easy. You really think you're ready to invest that much? :lol:
I'm dedicated if you are. If you do a good job after the first month I could bump you up to 7.50 or if you're really lucky maybe 10!!!

Plates1971

Plates1971

Awards
I heard the last time you handled a kettle ball you smacked yourself in the forehead????? Is ther any truth to that? I'll pay ya Duece........ how about in peanuts? Cashews..... or almonds???? HA HA! Kettle Ball trainer....hmmm sounds likea plan!:head:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I heard the last time you handled a kettle ball you smacked yourself in the forehead????? Is ther any truth to that? I'll pay ya Duece........ how about in peanuts? Cashews..... or almonds???? HA HA! Kettle Ball trainer....hmmm sounds likea plan!:head:

I dooooo love my cashews, haha

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Don't mind me sendin this to the top fellas (and ladies)...big updates on my page so I wanted to remind anyone who hadn't gone yet :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
If I'm in your top 8 we'll stay friends. Otherwise, I'll have to unfriend you. Simple myspace politics. :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
If I'm in your top 8 we'll stay friends. Otherwise, I'll have to unfriend you. Simple myspace politics. :)

hahaha what if i'm one of those freaks that has like a top 124 visible and I put you on there ;)

I accepted by the way. You're awesome, thank you!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Lame...lol

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
We can collectively baragin this out i'm sure. Have your people call my people...we'll do shakes.
*sniff*...you're in my top 8 :sad:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Good luck chief,.. you have been added!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I have put you inside my top 16. I will gradually move you up throughout the ranks ;)

Your day will come young man....oh yes it will.

You have not yet even responded to this post and you have already moved to the top 12, haha

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
already did. check your myspace. i'm "cult of the vampire chickens"... don't ask.. my avatar is my evil cat!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
already did. check your myspace. i'm "cult of the vampire chickens"... don't ask.. my avatar is my evil cat!

hahaha thats a ridiculous name :). I dig it. Thanks for the add!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You have not yet even responded to this post and you have already moved to the top 12, haha
I'm sleeping mutha trucka! You know, that thing people do after their day is done. :icon_lol: Right on though man! Danke.

Just threw up some mid Oct. Pics on there too. Gonna scare the people who I used to know in high school with the growing mass that is me.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, hang on a minute and I'll delete you off my myspace page so that i can add you again!

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I'll add you later tonight when I remember.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
aww...I feel special. I got added as a new fwiend.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick heads up to everyone,

I have a company in my "top8" or whatever called LoCon Ind. that I am going to be helping get some products out there. Stuff is good quality and on top of that, handmade in the USA. Check them out!

Let Tim (the owner) know I sent ya if you decide to friend them or purchase anything!