ROK/RPM Log. Kinda...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Disciple83 View Post
    Now how do I get myself an MST t-shirt???????
    When the new website loads which should be very soon, there will be a merchandise section with shirts for sale and who knows, maybe some other stuff too
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

2. Arrow

I want this T-shirt!!!

•   

3. haha...the only place i've seen that logo so far is myspace.
    www.millenniumsport.net

4. So about 1/4 bottle of RPM and RAG left and I'm hella impressed with the stack. I've really noticed the fat loss and muscle hardening over the past week or so and wish I would have taken some before and after shots for this stack.

Would like to continue the stack but I don't know if either or both of these supps should be cycled off. This is my first run of RPM the 110 cap size not the big block and the second bottle of Rag Caff Free. Should I take a break from either or both of these before restocking???

5. I recommend taking a few days off. Just as long as you aren't building a resistance tho you should be fine. Check with CT though. He can point you in the right direction.
    SFW and GFH
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Disciple83 View Post
    So about 1/4 bottle of RPM and RAG left and I'm hella impressed with the stack. I've really noticed the fat loss and muscle hardening over the past week or so and wish I would have taken some before and after shots for this stack.

Would like to continue the stack but I don't know if either or both of these supps should be cycled off. This is my first run of RPM the 110 cap size not the big block and the second bottle of Rag Caff Free. Should I take a break from either or both of these before restocking???
    You won't have to cycle either one for another month probably. I'm not totally sure about RPM so i'd ask someone like SamBoz or Texas...but you're good for one more month of rok before you take some time off.

I always go 3 on by 1 off.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For guys that are on TRT (kinda)
    By Whacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 10:27 PM
  2. I'm bummed... kinda.
    By capnsavem in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11