Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube_share;h-GGbWXF6UE]http://youtu.be/h-GGbWXF6UE[/video]​

neddo

neddo

Awards
Holy tenor DJ voice.

Great review though dude, GameDay is great stuff especially at 2 servings/1 full scoop lol.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy tenor DJ voice. Great review though dude, GameDay is great stuff especially at 2 servings/1 full scoop lol.
Is there any other way to take it? 1 scoop + chest day = WOW. Add some Body Octane or High Volume and prepare to blow the heck up!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any other way to take it? 1 scoop + chest day = WOW. Add some Body Octane or High Volume and prepare to blow the heck up!
Damn I didn't even think to mix it up with High Volume! I can't even imagine!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I've been adding nitrates to a half scoop lately

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been adding nitrates to a half scoop lately
This sounds interesting.
What kind of nitrates are you using? And what kind of effects are you noticing from this combo?

neddo

neddo

Awards
Likely from Potassium Nitrate from iForce, myself and Mtpaq have all but made KNO3 a staple lol. Focus and energy from GD, and all the myriad benefits of nitrates >>

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Likely from Potassium Nitrate from iForce, myself and Mtpaq have all but made KNO3 a staple lol. Focus and energy from GD, and all the myriad benefits of nitrates >>
Good stuff, I'll look into it.
How have you been man, haven't seen you around in a bit.

neddo

neddo

Awards
I've been here and there man, I got extremely overwhelmed this summer with volunteer and work obligations. Graduate with my Bachelors in but a few weeks, ecstatic as **** to be done haha.

How'd NXT/PRxt treat you and your bro??

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epic run, awesome stack. Definitely my go to natty bulk stack. I may actually run PR-XT on my next cut. I think it will help combat some of the appetite suppression. I tend not to eat enough when cutting.

Congrats on the degree. I have 38 credits left until my B.S. Degree. Though I am bot taking any classes until I am out of the Army, then on to finish that and get my Masters in Science for Physicians Assistant.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube_share;5-Sa-huuNJw]http://youtu.be/5-Sa-huuNJw[/video]​

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just glad you never crash while doing your reviews lol!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just glad you never crash while doing your reviews lol!
Usually I do the post-preworkout part of my videos right when I get to my car. I need to let it sink in a bit first so that I can gauge it better because I've definitely had crashes before. Its just so easy to do it in the car and not when my wife is home looking at me like an idiot because I'm talking to myself on my phone haha.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJ: just wrapped up an upper body push/pull workout after taking a week off because of a wedding and illness. Took a full scoop of Gameday Blue Bombsicle and two scoops High Volume. All I can say is, the only thing sicker than me the past week was my pump! You gotta do at least one workout with this protocol big man!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJ: just wrapped up an upper body push/pull workout after taking a week off because of a wedding and illness. Took a full scoop of Gameday Blue Bombsicle and two scoops High Volume. All I can say is, the only thing sicker than me the past week was my pump! You gotta do at least one workout with this protocol big man!
Awww ****! That sounds glorious. I've got plenty of High Volume but I already used my two GameDay sample packs :(

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
How soon can you feel game day? Took a full scoop today for the first time cause I go hard core and I did feel some what but was assuming it would be crazy cause it was a full scoop and I'm way under 200lbs.

I'm assuming because it was leg day that it was gonna be a bit harder to get going.

I can't wait to use it on upper body days.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How soon can you feel game day? Took a full scoop today for the first time cause I go hard core and I did feel some what but was assuming it would be crazy cause it was a full scoop and I'm way under 200lbs. I'm assuming because it was leg day that it was gonna be a bit harder to get going. I can't wait to use it on upper body days.
I wouldn't recommend more than a full scoop...if you didn't feel it hit you hard, you might need a stim break pretty soon. It's one of the most hardcore stims on the market currently.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How soon can you feel game day? Took a full scoop today for the first time cause I go hard core and I did feel some what but was assuming it would be crazy cause it was a full scoop and I'm way under 200lbs. I'm assuming because it was leg day that it was gonna be a bit harder to get going. I can't wait to use it on upper body days.
Try dropping the dose in half. I'm stim tolerant and find that if I dose Gameday too high I feel nothing. It's almost like an anesthesia like feeling.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah ill give it half a scoop this time around. Love the taste tho! Got the blue bombsicle.

Waiting to gage the PR-XT and NOLVADREN-XT. Been 4 days so far.